prolong

"Y/n...y/n...Y/N!!! Wake up you nocturnal creature!" " Ugh it's only 7:00 in the morning Donna!" ( You are a night owl never was much of a morning person. You loved playing video games and chilling, your family was very different... they are with the mafia both your parents were hitmen making huge amounts of money. You just wanted to be normal with normal friends and well Donna knew what you're family was...)

"By the way y/n, me and my friends are wanting to go to that brand new amusement park that opened up outside of town! I already talked to your parents and they believe that your staying inside too much so yea. Your dad already paid for the transportation there, so get up!" " But Donna you know how much I can't stand roller coasters or people!" " Y/n deal with it bitch!" "Ugh..." ' I swear I feel like I'm being used, but Donna is my friend...'

(Time skip to the amusement park...yeet!)

"Ugh why are there so many  people here... this place just opened up.." "We want to go on that roller coaster y/n! And yes we completely ignored your comment cheer up and have some fun!" " Donna you are not gonna get me on that coaster it's at least 500 feet tall!" "Y/n your getting on it if I have to force you myself so shut up and come on!" When you and your 'friends' get on this coaster you wasn't exactly sure if the latch was securely clicked cause if felt like if you were to be upside down you would fall out and to your death ' man I hope this ride doesn't go upside down' but to your dismay it does have a part that is upside down..." Donna stop this ride my latch isn't secure enough I'm gonna end up falling out!" "Y/n your going to be okay I'm sure your latch is supposed to be that way!" When it got to the upside down part surely enough you fall out of your seat but you managed to grab ahold of that very seat "DONNA!!" "What now Y/n!!!" before you lost your grip on the seat you yelled "GODDAMN YOU BITCH!!!" You fell to your death... but you felt like you were still falling...

But where are you falling to I wonder you will find out in Chapter one.
I will post the next chapter shortly see y'all later!!