chapter 2: Oh Shit!

Author: hey everybody sorry for the delay but here's chapter 2!

Fizz: yay~ at least the women running after me with a kazoo is gone it, I feel like she was hitting me with a bible, is there any burn marks on me anywhere?

Author: nope~ (silently laughing at the bible burn mark on top of his head)Anyways enjoy readers!
♡♡♡

"YoU StOlE My FiRsT KiSs yOu MotHerFuCker!!!" "Oh~ I stole your first kiss~ no wonder it tasted like heaven~!"

You where enraged you started to levitate, flames started all around you, your eyes turned from f/c to jet black, your frown turned into a deathly grin. The flames were burning everything, Fizz didn't expect this type of reaction he thought you would just slap him and leave but no you toke this to a new level he never seen before, little did you know you had set off a spark of interest inside his robotic core he had never felt before..

Little did you know that your flames surrounded a little imp child and burned her, her screams of pain threw you out of your murderous side and you blacked out from so much energy you used.. you landed into the arms of the one thing you hated with a passion

"Hehe y-your a st-stange one...y/n.. I'm keeping y-you..."

♡♡♡
Author: Well this isn't gonna end well or is it?
Fizz: Yay I've got to p-people to annoy n-now!
Author: at least I can sneak away now since he is distracted. I'll post another chapter soon unless I get another idea to add in. See y'all next time!
Fizz: hey come back here author I have an idea~
Author: I don't take ideas from the peanut gallery! Bye bye!