*~*Prologue*~*

{Y/n} Was a Girl that went to Phoenix Drop, She was a Sophomore with Laurence Zvahl, Garroth Ro'meave and Aphmau. Aaron being a junior in Phoenix drop, Laurence was the captain to the soccer team, and the Casanova of the school; Girls would sway and Fawn over him at any sight. {Y/n} went to many games with Laurence Cheering him on, until. Him and his team were starting to win every match in there way. Laurence became more confident and was not around {Y/n} so much.

{Y/n} started to feel Sad that he would just push her aside when ever a girl would either ask for his help, or if they needed to talk to them. Garroth started to see the Happiness Drain right from {Y/n}'s face. She started to hang out with them less. Until Rumors started to spread that {Y/n} Slept with a guy. Laurence found out and felt Shattered, He wouldn't even look at {Y/n} Until a fight broke out in the field.

"I FUCKING LOVED YOU LAURENCE AND YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH THIS SKANK!?"

"I WOULDN'T HAVE CHEATED IF YOUR LOVE WAS FAKE TO MINE YOU BITCH, YOU SLEPT WITH A GOD DAMN GUY WHILE BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ME! HOW COULD YOU. NO WONDER WHY YOU STOPPED HANGING OUT WITH ME AND GARROTH. YOU SLEPT WITH ANOTHER-"

SLAP

"I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU LAURENCE. b..But now knowing that you would believe the rumors that bitch spread about me. We're through, I guess My love wasn't fake. But your love was."

{Y/n} Grabbed her things and started to leave the field. All Laurence did was stand there. doing nothing from stopping her from leaving. Days passed since then, they never broke up. He'd continue to cheat/Party/Have fun. While {Y/n} Started to grow worse with depression. until she's had enough...

She stood at the bridge until she jumped. She was caught as she looked up seeing Aphmau and Garroth. Garroth and Aphmau frowned.

Hopefully {Y/n} will get help, But what will happen next? Read to continue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What you need to know for this story:
{Y/N}= Your name
{Y/L/N}= Your Last Name
{Y/H/C}= Your hair color.
{Y/H}= Your height
{Y/F/N}= Your Friends Name
{Y/H/L}= Your Hairs Length.
{Y/E/C}= Your Eyes Color
{Y/I}=Your Identity [ex: Meifwa / Werewolf/ Bunny/ deer etc.]
{Y/N/N}= Your nick Name.

Bold- Story warnings / Ending of chapters. [Sometimes word hints.]

Bold Italic- Text messages or Flash backs

Italic- Flash backs

Normal text- Story continues.

Bold Italic Underline - Thoughts / Bad thoughts.
___________________________________________________________