*~*Chapter 3 *~*

{Y/n} Felt numb as she just started crying and ran off.

___________________________________________________________

Laurence's Pov.)

I was walking home because My Sister, Cadenza was driving home with her friends. Aphmau Was getting picked up by her mother and I didn't have a ride home. I walked as I saw {Y/n} Running my way I dropped Everything and scooped her into my arms as I collided onto the side walk. It was pouring down rain. I just laid there for a good hour or two holding her as she just sobbed and broke down. I pecked her head with kisses trying my hardest to calm her down.

Finally when my sister drove close I waved her over. She stopped the car and jumped out seeing {Y/n} on top of me and Me stuck on the ground. She helped me into the car with {Y/n} as we drove past we saw cop cars, there were about 7 of them. {Y/n} wasn't meant to go today, We forgot.. Seeing the cops My sister parked and talked with them for over about 20 minutes.

{y/n} was finally calm but asleep near my side. her cheeks still stained with tears. Cadenza came back into the car. I looked at her and Cadenza drove me, {Y/n} back to our place. When Cadenza parked she got out as I slid out and unbuckled {Y/n} and carried her bridal style into our home. Laying her down my father was still at work at the moment. I looked at my Sister.

"Why were the cops there?"

"... {Y/n}'s father killed his wife... It's good {Y/n} was with us today" Cadenza answered my question.

"O...Oh my Irene.." I grew silent after my reply.

We heard a whine as {Y/n} rolled over. I walked over and tucked her in, Cadenza took a picture.

"W-what are you doing?"I asked.

"I know you got forced to date the girl you cheated on {Y/n} with, I'm going to help my brother get out of it and back with the women he loves"

"...Thanks Caden-"

I got pulled onto the couch. I guess I'm being a teddy-bear now- She sighed.

"I hate Michi so much."

"I know."

Morning rolled around, It was the weekend luckily. {Y/n} was still asleep, I got out from her grasp as I went to make breakfast. Seeing my dad, I gulped.

"Relax, Cadenza told me Everything, You're no longer grounded.. Although next time tell me these things Laurence.."

"Yes dad.."

Me and Cadenza went out to meet with Michi.

Third person's pov.)

while the Zvahl's were gone {Y/n} woke up to spam texts from an unknown number. {Y/n} Looked at her phone 40 Missed Texts. She opened her phone to a ton of pictures dating back from the day {Y/n} Dated Laurence on the first day to the last and all those texts were girls kissing and making out with Laurence during school and after soccer games and parties.

{Y/n} Felt sick as Laurence came through.

"Finally I'm free from that bi-"

{Y/n} Broke down crying and broke her phone. Cadenza looked at {Y/n} along with Laurence before watching {Y/n} Running out of their house. Laurence got a text.

"Hope all your chances of getting that bitch back gone, I sent her all the pictures from day one to day 225, Good luck Teddy bear~" -Michi.

Laurence felt sick and cadenza watched her brother cry. She didn't know what to do, So she just did what any person would do, Comforted her brother. At this moment that is what the main focus was. Garroth was hanging out with aphmau at the park as they saw {Y/n}.

Once {Y/n} Got closer to the bridge at the park, since the new lake was added it was deep enough a person could drown in. Laurence was jogging up the side walk tears spilling down his face. Aphmau Tackle hugged him happy to see Laurence, Laurence let out a weird noise.

"APH! LET GO!"

"NO I AM HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!!"

"{Y/N}!!!!"

{Y/n} stopped moving toward the lake. She looked back at Laurence, She could see hurt in his eyes, Aphmau let him go finally and watch Laurence cling to {Y/n}.

"I'm so sorry! I'm So So Sorry!!"

"..."

"Please Look at me.. Please.."

"I don't want you back Laurence, Not after finding out everything. From day one you cheated on me.. right?"

He grew silent before looking down.

"After we graduate, I'm moving out of Mystreet. I will be leaving for a college out of state, We're no longer friends as of this moment, So remove me from Mine-book when you get home.."

He watched {Y/n} walk away. He cried breaking down completely.

"WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!"

___________________________________________________________

Page count: 2.2 pages

Word count: 821 words