*~*Chapter 2*~*

{Y/n} Pov.)

I began to wake up, Seeing the time was 7:13 am, I looked at the light of the hospital window as doctors and nurses rushed by, but something was weird. I tried to talk to them but, They couldn't see me. I watched as my body was wheeled out of the room on a bed back into the Emergency Room.

"Clear!"

ZAP

"1...2....3... CLEAR!"

ZAP

"WE'RE LOOSING HER."

"1.....2..."

I woke up, in the emergency room coughing and panting as the cheered, They've Doomed saved me. Tears fell as they slowly put me back into the hospital room. Seeing Garroth and Aphmau they started crying happy.

"H-How long was I unconscious?.."

" 6 months you were unconscious, You're heart stopped about Ten Fifteen minutes ago but, you're okay now! oh uhh, Laurence lost the champion ship for the season. The girls are still all over him. But he's blaming it on"

"Me right?"

"No, Himself.."

_________________________________________________________________________

As my family signed my paperwork I was walked out of the hospital. Seeing some girls from Phoenix Drop High. they walked over to me, My father let them near me as I was soon shoved to the ground.

"why didn't you just Die. It's your fault we lost {Y/n} {L/n}, Laurence Never wanted you; It was a bet from the Soccer team to date you then on the big last soccer game you'd be dumped. How's it feel to mean nothing to a man you loved for so long?"

I felt sick. My mother and father growled as they shooed them off and helped me into the van. My father drove as my mother kept an eye on me from the mirror of the car. I felt emotionally numb. I felt dead, The hope of getting help was gone. It died as soon as they told me that. Garroth was still hanging out with Laurence since we passed the park. aphmau was with Laurence, Seeing his hand around her waist and garroth and Laurence fighting over who got her made me ill. Was I really there friend?

I just sat there, As my father parked our car, Laurence and garroth and aphmau were walking up the drive way to head to Laurence's home.

"Sweetie come on, You're room is all set up for you for a while." My father said. I stepped out of the car holding my hospital equipment i was given along with some medication. I locked eyes with Laurence before just looking away, My father saw him and ushered me inside the house. my mother walked over to Laurence and I guess, Explaining what took place moments ago; Laurence locked eyes with me through the window. I shut the blinds as I headed up to my room.

That night I heard nothing but yelling between my parents. the fights became a lot worse. I just sobbed in my room hearing a lamp smash against the wall, People always thought this family was so Happy. When in reality, It wasn't.

I got out of my bed and walked down the stairs. I left the house with my shoes and some stuff, along with my medication. I texted cadenza, It would be dinner time for them right?... I always felt safe around the Zvahl's mostly Laurence and Cadenza, but knowing what Laurence did, Why did I want to go there for comfort.. Maybe I should just

'Ding'

Cadnezy: "Hey GIRL!~ Sorry for the late text, My brother notified me you texted my phone. how are you holding up?"

Third person's Pov.)

Cadnezy: "Hey GIRL!~ Sorry for the late text, My brother notified me you texted my phone. how are you holding up?"