Loss

(Ayo cat boy 10k?...)

The loss of a loved one you call family is the worst kind of pain, especially in the apocalypse when death lurks around every corner. You could loose anyone at any moment and that's why you treasure every moment together.

Muffled voices surrounded him before the bright light was in his face, his eyes squinted as he looked around to see his surroundings. An unpleasant smirk met his sight before he jolted back to realise he was tied up in a a white plastic chai. Upon further inspection as he looked around he realised he was in a run down enclosed room, no light made its way in from the outside. Bright led lights surrounded the corners of the room and beamed down at him.

"Sorry kid."
A large male spoke as he looked down at 10k. The fuck was going on? Exactly Thomas's thoughts.

"We had to do it. He just wouldn't quit moving"

What was he talking about? What the fuck did they do?

That's when he was brought in. The slurred groaning and staggering feet. 10k's eyes widened, his mouth almost hitting the floor. His eyes working their way from the feet up, finally meeting the grey beard and balding Hair of doc. His snapping teeth and snarls shocked 10k. Tears flooding his eyes, staining his cheeks. He had no words.

"He just kept walking"

The male spoke again with a smirk.

"Does this hurt you Thomas?"

He asked.

It did. More than anything. This man was his father figure. His best friend.

"Now, you either agree to our terms or we let, DoC here tear your face apart, got it. Good"

That's when the males head exploded. A bullet right through it. His mumbled and slurs spurting out right before his body fell to the ground.