Smooch & leave

Addy burst through the door, causing Murphy and 10k who were cuddling in their sleep to wake up with a jump. Addy began to laugh hysterically rubbing her eyes to make sure she wasn't dreaming. "Never thought I'd see that...ever" she said not sure if she should be disgusted or disgusted. "Wait..did you two?..." Addy asked her face slowly rising to shout out to the others. "NO!!" Both Murphy and 10k shouted at the same time before looking at each other. Addy began laughing hard almost falling to the ground "I would say get a room but you already have one. At least smooch a little first" she said as she left.

Murphy and 10k slowly turned to each other, 10k slowly leaned in "I would never kiss you.." he said sternly. Murphy's face dropped slightly, then turned to anger. He sat up and groaned "fuck you!" He groaned and left the room.

What the fuck? Why are you getting so angry? It was just a stupid joke right?

Tommy seriously?! I just had to say it I didn't want anyone to think..I'm not gay! I'm not fucking gay...I'm not...

Murphy walked outside of the small cabin to get some air. There was no z's around like it was safe but obviously that wasn't true. He heard some slightly rustling and struggling coming from the backyard and immediately began to sneak his way over quietly. He heard some groans before a car slammed. Once he heard the engine, he ran over, seeing 10k banging on the window of the back of the car while some men rushed away. Who what the fuck took him? And where to?!

Murphy began to panic.

What do I do?! WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW?!

He began to hyperventilate running inside "THEY TOOK HIM!!!" He shouted to the group. At first they looked confused "who??" Warren and Doc said worried. Murphy was on the edge of tears, imagining the worst 10k's lifeless body. "10k!! SOME MEN TOOK HIM!!" He shouted getting more and more agitated. They almost immediately left, rushing down the road that the car went in.