Thankful

"Thank you"

They'd moved on. Found Newmerica, whatever that meant. It was full of idiots, if trump was alive they were would-be supporters. 10k hoped he'd one day bump into his z version and was able to blow his pea brain out.

Doc wasn't around to see it or see the growth 10k experienced. Especially with Murphy. They matured, well 10k at least.

Murphy would always be an immature asshole. It's fate.

I'd love to tell you it was a dream, a nightmare. That 10k woke up and doc was still there. But that wasn't the case. The one thing that always kept him going, the one who believed in him when no one else did.

10k still visits his 'grave'. One they made for him in Altura at least. His body was somewhere east, buried outside a small farm house. One 10k wouldn't be able to find, not unless he had doc with him still. Doc was a kind soul, the kindest. He had nothing but a big heart and a beard full of z weed.

10k hoped he'd see Doc again, one day not soon but not too far. He didn't believe in heaven or god, anything like that but he somehow still thought Doc was at peace somewhere happy watching 10k and waiting. He could only get to sleep if he imagines Doc, sitting on the beach wrapped in nude women and z weed. 

But the sad reality? He was thankful, thankful he was no longer suffering, fighting for his life every day. He was getting old, 10k was surprised with how much the old bastard fought.