This or that

10k groaned being thrown all over the place. His hands tied and his face covered. His breathing was heavy, what was about to happen to him and why.

Dragged out of the car and through a doorway, before being tied down to a chair and the bag pulled roughly from his head making him wince in pain as it pulled his hair.

A large male walked over with a smirk on his lips. He then raised his hand fast making a fist before punching him in the face with much anger and strength.

10k gasped leaning his head to the ground as blood dripped from his mouth. The leader lifted his head up by the hair and smirked. He began speaking in another language, one 10k recognised. The Male then punched him again, this time harder and I'm his eye. It sent a loud groan from his mouth falling back towards the ground, this time passed out and completely unconscious. A smaller, skinnier Male beside the leader sighed "Señor, ¿ no cree que es un poco?" ("Sir, don't you think that's a bit much?") He said concerned. The leader turned to him with an angered look, he clicked his fingers which made a taller Male stab the one who spoke through the heart. Twisting the machete slowly. The Male gasped and groaned looking down watching it turn and bleed. He coughed up a large amount of blood before his body went limp and it was dropped to the ground.

When 10k began waking up all he heard was groans, as he opened his eyes he immediately pushed himself backwards falling back off the chair. The persona who had been stabbed had turned and had been tied right Infront of him. Inches away from his face snapping his teeth to try and get him. The leader entered quickly, throwing the door open and into the wall making a loud bang. He smirked and walked over slowly  looking down at 10k. "I see you've met what happens when you disobey next?" He asked. 10k let out a scared shaky breath. The leader lifted his chair back up and whistled for his men back in. He pushed 10k over to a table and strapped his hand to it bringing the zombie over next to him. He feared for his life.

He that moment the first thing which came to his mind was Murphy...

The large Male smirked and began to push the z's head more towards 10k's hand. Lowering and lowering. Until the sound of the z's teeth sinking into his hand could be heard. 10k let out a loud scream, the pain was unbearable. The whales left his mouth until it finally went numb causing him to go silent realising his fate. Death. He was going to die and then turn. He didn't want that. He didn't want any of it. The leader held up his machete with a smirk "this or that?" He asked pointing the blade to the z ripping up his hand and then his hand.

10k only had a few seconds to decide, loose his trigger hand and try to kill the z left handed and bleeding out. Or kill the z and turn z? Never see Murphy again. "Hand!" He said loudly and quickly in the moment. The leader smirked and nodded throwing the machete down. 10k screams echoed for miles the pain was intense and like anything he'd ever felt. Why did he choose that option?

His hand fell to the ground as the z kept biting at it, sucking like a pacifier. The blood pulsed with his heartbeat and formed a puddle on the ground around his feet.