What the fuck happened?!

(WARNING!!!! EXPLICIT AND DETAILED SEX SCENES)

What the fuck happened?! What the fuck happened?! TOMMY WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!

10k's moans left the room, they were soft and submissive and then Murphy's followed in a much deeper tone.

Warren and the rest of the group entered the house back from a supply run in the near area. They said they'd be gone for hours. They had stayed at the house longer than expected due to 10k's infected stump.

10k was on all fours, being pounded by Murphy, his knees hurt, so did his hand and stump. He leaned his stump on the pillow as Murphy looked to him with a smirk.

"face me"

he said in a commanding tone. 10k slowly turned to him still on fours like a dog, looking up at Murphy with a confused glare. Murphy let out a soft smirk before his hard penis hit the softer males cheeks. 10k gasped slightly before he laughed at the slapping noise.

"what the fuck Murphy?"

He said in an even more confused tone. Before he could say anything else Murphy did it again. This time harder. This time 10k looked concerned and in pain. He held his cheek as the faint red mark outline of Murphy's member appeared. Murphy let out a soft laugh before he jolted at the sound of Warren's voice.

"WERE BACK!!"

She shouted so the two wherever they're may be could hear.

"Where the hell are they..?"

She then said in a more softer tone to Doc standing next to her. His reply was nothing but a soft shrug.

Murphy and 10k soon stumbled out the room, 10k awkwardly scratching his head as Murphy struggled to put his shirt back on. The group's expression was confused. Suddenly Addy's face was shocked.

"YALL FUCKED!!"