[[ch. 20]] Epilogue

Anthony's P.O.V.

We agreed with the Joven and Matt that we'll let in the morning the rest of the crew know what happened.

When I got home I took a quick shower and went right to the bed. This was really exhasting experience. I fell asleep immidiately when my face hit the pillows, but I couldn't sleep for longer than an hour. Everytime I thought it'd be fine, I got a nightmare. It was allways the same - Sachiko with a wide smile on her face stabbing Ian to death and then killing me too. 

After a few more times of waking up from this I just gave up and decided to just make myself a coffee. It was almost morning anyway.

I watched the sun rise from my window.

Everything seems so calm all the sudden.

I was glad I got home, but then again, there was the feeling of guilt for Ian.  He was the one who kept saving me all the time, yet he didn't get home himself...

I put down the coffee cup down and dressed up. 

I looked at myself in the mirror. God, I still look pretty bad. It was true. I looked very sick and tired and the bruise on my neck didn't help either.

I felt kinda sick too. I should probably go to the doctor...

But I have other stuff to do now.

I grabbed my phone and my keys, went to my car and drove towards the HQ.

~~~~~

When I got here, guys were already waiting for me outside. Guess they can't sleep either...

I greeted them and we walked inside. 

I was really early and there were barely any people. But then we saw Wes slouching behind his computer with headphones on and a frown on his face. He was so focused on his work that he didn't even notice us.

"Hey Wes!", Sohinki said.

Wes finally looked up and took of his headphones. "Oh sorry guys, didn't see you. I had some problems with the footage from yesterday..."

"What problems?", Joven asked.

"I think some of it is somehow damaged or something. I mean, sometimes there is just black screen and no audio. That's wierd."

"Can I look at it?", Sohinki asked.

"Sure, go ahead."

Sohinki played some of the footage but then his eyes widened and he turned even paler then usually. "Uh... guys? you might wonna see that.."

We looked with Joven at each other and then looked at the screen as well. Wes looked very confused.

Sohinki pressed the play button and the video started to play, but every few seconds, there was only black screen, just like Wes said. It wasn't in any regular interval, or any regualr periods. Then I realized.

There is no Ian, Mari or David on what's left from the footage.

"What the hell", I muttered.

"I know, right?", Wes asked.

We looked with the guys at each other.

"We... actually came here to tell you something.", I started.

"Yeah? What's up?"

Joven sighed. "It's... Mari, David and Ian... they... they died yesterday."

There was a second of silence.

"I am sorry, who?"

What? How can you not know who these people are? They are your friends, goddamnit!

"Uh... Ian, Mari and David? Our friends?"

"I am sorry, I don't know who these people are."

I felt so angry. I knew he just had to be joking. And he chose damn bad time. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU DON'T KNOW!?"

"Calm down Anthony, I am sorry."

I grabbed my phone to show him photos, but when I opened the first picture in my gallery, the one we took with Mari and the guys before shooting the gamebang, I froze. The picture looked almost the same. Exept...

There was a black smudge on Ian's, Mari's and David's faces. 

Someone... someone surely took my phone while we were there...

I found another picture, but it was the same again. And then another picture. And another and another...

There was no photo with their faces on.

"YOU TOOK MY PHONE AND DID THIS YOU BASTARD! I AM SICK OF YOU!", I yelled at Wes again. I ran out and right into my car.

I only heard Wes yelling after me: "Wait, Anthony, wait! I don't understnad, what did I do?"

I sat in my car and scrolled through all the photos. You son of a bitch!

Soon, I started to feel nervous. What if this isn't just a stupid prank? I'll search the internet for their pictures to make sure...

I googled Ian's name, and when the results came out, I knew it's not just a prank. And the whole thing isn't over yet. 

Every single picture had the same black smudge over it. Every single one...

I checked our videos too. They were all ruined. Since Ian was in every Smosh video, there was no video undamaged. 

What is going on?

Why is there no picture or video with Ian and the guys in it?

Why didn't Wes know who they are?!

Does it mean... No! It can't be...I have to make sure!

I called almost the entire crew, but no one knew who Ian Hecox, Mari Takahashi or David Moss is. 

Nobody knows...

NO!

Once you die in heavenly host, your entire existence ... die as well.

You really want me to accept the fact, that they never existed? That Ian never existed?!

Why?!

Why can't this all just be already over?! Why can't we live normally again?

Ian, I promised you I'd carry on. I promised that I'll make sure that the world know you were the one who saved me. I promised I will allways remember you.

But how am I supposed to do that? How am I supposed to tell the world abour you, when the world doesn't think you exist? How am I supposed to carry on when everyone thinks ... that you don't exist?

How?

I... can't do this.

Damn you Heavenly host! Damn you Sachiko!

I can't decide if dying in there would be better then this.

But now I am here. Without Ian. All the memories will slowly fade away. And then the last promise breaks as well.

You saved my life and I can't even keep a fucking promise.

I am sorry Ian.

I am so sorry.

[The end]

~~~~~

(A/N) There we go. You thought I'd leave it with the (comparatively) good ending? Well, nope. I am a sick, sick person. So, for one last time in Smosh Corpse party, I am sorry.
Also, this means I have nothing to write, so if you have any suggestions at what you want me to write, leave it in the comments down bellow... or basically anywhere. I will read it anyway ;)
Thank you for reading the whole thing and for all the support you gave me. It means the world to me. 
Love ya <3.