[[ch. 2]] what is this place?!

(A/N) Alright, there is other part of my smosh/corpse party fanfic, creepier this time. So, ENJOY <3

Anthony's P.O.V.

As Ian and I were walking through the hallway, we stayed silent.

"Man, when we find out whose idea it was, I'll kick their head off!", said Ian cutting the silence.

I just looked at him with a slight grin on my face.

"Aaah!", I yelled as I triped over something. "Geez, what is it?," I asked angrily, as I kicked it.

Ian ran over to me and lit it with his phone. When I saw it, my eyes opened wide. It was possibly the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. In the middle of the corridor was lying a corpse, but not just a regular dead body. It was part rotten, its meat missing at some parts of its body and a cut in its chest. And to add the right effect, there were maggots coming out its mouth, ears and the wound. I covered my mouth and shut my eyes. I stood up and couldn't hold it anymore. I threw up all over a wall. When I opened my eyes again, I saw that there is even more dead bodies down the hallway. I leaned on the wall that I didn't vomit at and started breathing heavily. I could feel the panic attack coming. At this moment, Ian was already standing in front of me trying to comfort me.

"Anthony, it's alright!", he said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"No. No, it's not!", I said queitly, shaking.

"It is, it's just a prank, it might be fake...", he continued, but he didn't sound that sure anymore. I just gave him an angry look. It might be dark and I might be freaking out, but I am sure those are not fake.

Ian hung his head. I took him by his shoulders and started talking more angrily and agressively, but also faerfully.

"Ian! Don't you get it? There are tons of dead bodies! It means that they couldn't get out of here! See? We're stuck in this creepy place and we're most likely going to die here-", Ian slaped me.

"Calm your tits! We are not going to die here! And we'll get out of here!", he said.

"How are you so sure?!"

"Well... I am not but-"

"See? Told you!"

"But it's obvious that when we got here, there is a way out as well!"

I looked at him. I knew he was right.

"Sorry...", I muttered.

"No, I am sorry. For the slap, I mean. I just didn't know...", he replied with his voice slowly disappearing.

"It's okay", I said with a slight smile.

"So... can we go now?"

I looked at the corridor and frowned. I didn't really want to go around all those corpses, but I knew that standing here wouldn't help.

"Alright", I said finally. Ian gave me a supportive grin and we continued walking down the creepy hallway.

~~~~~

After what seemed like hours, we finally got to an entrance of the school. Ian walked over the big door with a confident expression. He took the doorknobs and tried to push it open. His confidence disappeared, when he realized that it won't budge. He turned around to see me. He looked realy confused. I gave him a I-told-you-so look, but he just shook his head.

"No, there must be another way out, some emergency exit or something. Come on! We'll find it!", he tried to sound determined and happy but I knew he was just as scared as I was.