Another first date?

Jake POV

I woke up early today, I decided to make breakfast for both of us. I made the pancakes. I then came up with an idea. I thought, should I ask Y/N for another date.

Y/N POV

When I headed downstairs I saw Jake in the kitchen making something, so I went closer to him.

Y/N: Hey, what are you doing?

Jake: Made breakfast for us.

Y/N: Why?

Jake: Shhhh.... Don't ask anything come eat with me or I'll eat yours.

Y/N: Okay, coming.

While we were eating peacefully, Jake suddenly talked.

Jake: Hey Y/N, Would you like to go out today?

Y/N: Huh? Why and where?

Jake: Anywhere you want, I just.... Want to take you on another date.

Y/N: (Chuckled) you're so cute, sure, let's go after this.

Jake: Okay, where should we go?

Y/N: Ummm... How about going to the ice ring and then later we can play bowling.

Jake: Such a great idea, and later at night I'll take you to a romantic dinner.

Y/N: (chuckled) Sure....

Time skip, at night (sorry... I didn't come up with any ideas)

Y/N POV

Jake: Shall we go to the restaurant now???

Y/N: Yes, I'm really hungry right now.

Jake: Let's go

At the restaurant

Y/N POV

Jake: I need to blindfold you. (Start to blindfold Y/N)

Y/N: Why?

Jake: Because it's a surprise.

Y/N: Okay....

3rd POV

Jake held Y/N's hands tightly and lead her to their spot, actually Jake has been preparing that since last night, he went out secretly without Y/N noticed. He wanted to make this date a special date for Y/N since their date never been succussed because there was always someone who ruined it, the first was Jay and the second was Yuna. He really wanted to have a proper date with Y/N. After a few steps they finally arrived at the spot, now it's the time for Y/N to open her blindfold.

Y/N POV

Jake: We're here, you can open your blindfold now.

Y/N swiftly opened her blindfold. After she opened her eyes she became speechless with the view, it was so beautiful.

Jake: Do you like it?

Y/N: I really love it.. (Hugged Jake tightly)

Jake: (Chuckled) Glad that you love it.

Y/N: Thank you so much, but why and when did you prepare this?

Jake: No problem... I just want to take you on a proper date, we haven't been on a proper date, there must have someone who ruined it, and now, I want you to consider this date as our first date. And I prepared all these things last night when you had been sleeping, I went out secretly without anyone noticed it.

Y/N: (Chuckled) you always know how to surprise me. And sure I'll take this as our first date.

Jake: Shall we order now, princess?

Y/N: Yes...