♡︎𝚠𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔♡︎

-felix's pov-

when felix got in his house he went up to his room. his parents were already asleep so he plopped himself on his bed and thought about what he was gonna tell aera. completely forgetting that he hasn't come out to his parents either. i mean all of this was sudden. felix was feeling like he did find guys attractive too. but he thought it was a phase. he groaned.

Felix: this is too much damn stress

he got ready for bed. changed into his pjs, brushed his teeth, washed his face and used the bathroom. he went back into his room and unmade his bed. finally, he got to rest. but he couldn't get his mind off of how he'd tell people his sexuality. he was terrified that he'd be disowned by his parents. but on the other hand, he has hyunjin. he loves him.

Felix thinking: he loves me. if anything happens he'll be there for me!

he tried to sleep but for the next 2 hours he didn't know whether or not to tell his parents. he really cared for aera too but his parents give him a place to live and if they throw him out? where would he go? hyunjins parents probably wouldn't want him to live with them. he started to get frustrated and couldn't find a comfortable spot in his bed. he got so overwhelmed from the stress that he started to cry and ended up falling asleep.

-hyunjin's pov-

as soon as he dropped felix off and walked back to his car the smile on his face melted into a worried frown.

Hyunjin thinking: i know he's having a hard time. i wanna do what i can to help him but i don't know how to.

when he was 12 minutes away from home he decided to stop at the store to get his boyfriend something to try and make him feel a little bit happier. he got him a golden dipped rose and normal red roses with little white flowers blooming in the bouquet with the roses.

 he got him a golden dipped rose and normal red roses with little white flowers blooming in the bouquet with the roses

He was walking to the fruit section to get strawberries when he saw her. she was looking for strawberries as well. he tried to walk away when she turned her head and saw him.

Aera: hyunjin? hey!!

she said running up to him.

Hyunjin: oh hey aera! h-how are you?

Aera: oh i've been good! i was just getting strawberries to bake a dessert and i was gonna ask if you wanted to come over!

Hyunjin: ah! that's fun but i'm actually busy tonight so i can't

Aera: oh that's okay i'll ask felix! anyways why are you here so late?

he froze and looked down to the roses he was holding.

Hyunjin: oh i uh um i..

Aera: omg! you have a secret girlfriend?!

Hyunjin thinking: yeah but wrong gender