♡︎𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎♡︎

hyunjin didn't want felix to come. he really wanted to be alone with aera. he was going to confess his feelings towards her. but now that felix is coming he felt like he'd be tampering with aera's feelings too. when hyunjin was driving home he saw a new boba place that opened. he decided to go with aera when felix went home. he made a plan. first he'd obviously get ready and show up to aera's house with flowers. he'd pick her up and get felix on the way there. they'd stop at the ice cream shop that aera wants to go to and head to the park. he's hoping that felix might have to go home after the ice cream or he'll ask him to leave both of them alone for a while. he smiled and finally got home. he took a shower and then changed his clothes. he wore a white shirt with a lightweight black and gray picnic blanket type of unbuttoned shirt. he wore black ripped jeans and white adidas. he went to the store and got some sunflowers. he paid and went home. he had 4 hours to kill.

-𝙵𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝟻:𝟹𝟶𝚙𝚖-

he got the flowers and texted aera.

Aera❤️
5:37pm

hey aera i was wondering if you we're ready to go?<

>yes i am! and we're picking up felix on the way there right?

does he have to come?<

>cmon jinnie! don't be like that :(

ughh i guess<

>eek! okay! come then

i'll be right there<
read 5:42pm

He went to go pick up aera. when he got there he grabbed the flowers from the passenger seat and rang her doorbell.

aera opened the door.

Aera: JINNIEEE!!! *she gasps* for me?!

Hyunjin: yeah! here you go i hope you like them!

Aera: thank you so much!

she gave him a kiss on the cheek. and hyunjin warmed up inside. aera invited him inside. he walked in and waited until aera was done doing her makeup.

Hyunjin: ready?

Aera: yeah let's go

they got in hyunjins car and drove to felixs house. they picked him up and felix sat in the backseat. hyunjin thought he looked so small.

Hyunjin: felix how tall are you?

Felix: why do you want to know?

Hyunjin: i just want to know

Felix: whatever. i'm 5'8.

Hyunjin: oh wow

Felix: are you making fun of me, giraffe?! you're literally like 7 feet

Hyunjin: at least i'm taller than you and girls like taller guys so.

Aera: aish! shut up! jeez why do you guys always want to fight?!