Part -16

Nayeon's pov

I'm here in the school waiting for Tzuyu to come but she is late .

I tried to call her but she is not answering any of them .

It's like this only from yesterday .

God know what happened to her  .

Yesterday she came from somewhere , and she was acting different like she was tired the whole time, even while we were practicing she will take most of the time resting .

And now she is no where to be found .

Can't believe that she being the assistant leader is going to be late for her own dance show  .

I took a deep sigh and again dial her number .

After some second which seem like an hour for me she answered my call .

" Where the fucking hell are you idiot"

I said to her but she is just quite so I lost my patience.

" Are you FUCKING replying to me or you want me to come there "

   "  Sorry baby I'm in the school  . No need to come near me I'm coming there "

  "Just fucking come here  "
I said to her and hanged the phone .

She better come here fast

Tzuyu's pov

I was here talking to Sana about  what I will say to Nayeon .

While Nayeon was furiously calling me .

I got scared .

" Hey it's better you answer her call or you are dead before the show " Sana said to me making me realise that I was just looking at the phone .

I answered her call and from her sound  I knew it that she is angry I mean very angry .

After a little talk with her more like a scolding she hanged the call .

I sighed feeling releif .

Then I looked at Sana who was smiling at me .

Is she gone mad ?.

" What with that smile? " I asked her more confused

" Nothing just thinking that with us you are a lion but with Nayeon you are a scared kitten " she said laughing

I just glared at her

" Hey what are you looking at , go near her or you are dead " Sana said making me  gulp .

Shit I forgot about Nayeon .

I turned around ready to run but Sana spoke

" Hey don't forget to tell Nayeon about your performance with Elkie before she founds out it may cause you trouble " she said making me stop and turn to face her .

I smiled at her and said

" Thanks for the help bye " I said and  started running .