Part -22

Third person pov.

Time goes by very fast both Nayeon and Tzuyu were now in the dancing room .

Both practicing very hard to be perfect but still they are perfect on their first try .

Other students are in aww just by looking at them . It gives them an great inspiration to see beautiful goddesses dancing inbetween them .

" So guys let's take a break . Everyone did a great job , I see everyone is very excited for this practice well so here I'm giving everyone some time to rest " Irene said to everyone .

Everyone quickly sat down resting as they need it . Some drinking water while some having a small chit chat .

Meanwhile Nayeon's phone buzzes indicating that she got a message , she opened her phone to see a message from  Tzuyu , as a smiled escaped from her lips.

Tzuyu

Nayeon

Hey beautiful 🥰
I can't be with you right now as me and Irene are called by the principal to discuss about the upcoming dance competition
Hope you are okay with that 😕

Ohh okay I'm fine with that I will take some rest as I need it I'm feeling tired .

  Okk rest well 
Bye I got to go the principal came
Take good rest .

  I will bye

  With that Nayeon sat down with her back leaning against the wall . She took a deep breath before closing her eyes .

" Would you mind if I join ? "
Someone asked her . To Nayeon the voice seem familiar but she couldn't recognise it  .

Nayeon's pov

I was here taking some rest when I heard someone say
"Would you mind if I join?"

The voice was so familiar I think I heard it but I couldn't remember .

I slowly opened my eyes to see Yeeun  standing infront of me smiling at me .

I smiled back at her and said .
"Nope why would I mind someone giving me company " I said to her as she sat down beside me

" Hey I brought this for you "
She said handing me a water bottle .
" I saw that you were all tired so I decided to give you some water , as you did a great job today everyone was in  aww by your dance moves "

She compliments me while I was drinking water .

" Aww thank you for the compliment and the water I really needed it " I said to her as I'm so thankful to her.

" Ohh you needed the compliment or the  water? " she says as she both started to laugh .To be honest she is very friendly.