Part - 24

Third person's pov

Yeeun and Nayeon both told Tzuyu what they were talking about, it made Tzuyu happy yet sad , happy cause Yeeun like Elkie sad cause Elkie can't see Yeeun's love for her. All three of them sat in silence thinking about what to do. Just than Jihyo came near them.

“whats up guys , why so quiet?" Jihyo asked them. She looked at Yeeun and said

“hey Yeeun what your doing here? And why is everyone so quiet? "

“wait y'all know each other?" Nayeon said as she is surprised.

“yeah ofcourse she's my cousin" both Jihyo and Yeeun said together.

“I missed you" Jihyo said hugging Yeeun.

“yeah I missed you too" Yeeun said as she hugged Jihyo tightly like she saw her after years.

“uh excuse me"  it was Elkie

“why your hugging my best friend like that" Elkie said pulling Yeeun away from Tzuyu as she glared at Jihyo.

“ohh Elkie , she's-"

“yeah she's Nayeon's friend I know that" Elkie said glaring at Jihyo then Nayeon.

“we should go"

“but I wanna talk to Jih-"

“No" Elkie dragged Yeeun directly went out of the dance club.

“Tzuyu I think I know what we should do" Nayeon said smiling

“yeah" Tzuyu said nodding.

“care sharing your thoughts with me?" Jihyo asked clueless.

Nayeon and Tzuyu both explained about Yeeun's situation and how they wanted to help her.

“so your telling me to act lovely dovey with Yeeun infront of Elkie to make her jealousy? Guys it won't work" Jihyo said

“it will " both Tzuyu and Nayeon said

“ couldn't you see the way Elkie looked at you? It was like she was jealous." Nayeon said

“yeah she hated that you hugged Yeeun" Tzuyu said.

“but-"

“no buts , we want to help Yeeun , don't you want to help your cousin?"  Tzuyu said to Jihyo.

“okay only cause y'all and saying and for Yeeun" Jihyo said.

“okay let's tell Yeeun about it" Nayeon said

“yeah sure I'll message her" Jihyo said as she unlocked her phone.

Elkie's pov

I'm so pissed right now, that Jihyo dared to hug my Yeeun. When I saw Jihyo hugging Yeeun I felt like fighting with that Jihyo but Tzuyu was there so I didn't fight with her.

“ Elkie where are you dragging me?" Yeeun said to me. I quickly looked at her and said

“why were you hugging Jihyo huh?"

*Dings*

Yeeun quickly checks her phone. I peeked into her phone to see a notification from Jihyo. I got more angry but Yeeun seems so happy ,she giggled and started typing something on her phone.

“who is that?" I asked her annoyed.

“oh no one just a friend " she said without looking at me.

“okay I see I got to go bye " I said and went away hoping that Yeeun would call me but she didn't.

Yeeun's pov.

Jihyo messaged me and told me about their plan to make Elkie realise my love for her but when I finished talking to Jihyo , Elkie wasn't here I looked around but no signof her guess she went home without me again. Doesn't matters I'm used to it now.

Thinking about it Jihyo told me to dress nicely and show up to school tomorrow. She said it's the first step to make Elkie jealous.

Third person's pov

The day went by so fast it was already morning, students made their way to their school. Jihyo was waiting outside Yeeun's house to pick her up.

“sorry to keep you waiting" Yeeun said as she sat on the passenger seat.

“nah it's alright , I'm just early cause I wanted things to work accordingly"
Jihyo says as she drives.

"And you look pretty today " Jihyo compliments her

“ahh thanks" Yeeun said shyly

After a while they finnally reach the school , to their good luck Elkie to just reach the school and parked her car beside them

When Elkie went out of her car and saw Jihyo and Yeeun coming out of the same car

“the fuck?" Elkie said to herself but both the other girls heard it , they turned around to see Elkie looking at them.

“oh hey Elkie" Yeeun greeted Elkie.

“hey what your doing with her?" Elkie asked .

“oh Jihyo she picked me up from hometo drop me here ,she so nice" Yeeun said clinging to jihyo's arms

“should I drop you home too after school??" Jihyo asked

“yea-"

“no I'll drop her" Elkie said and quickly grabbed Yeeun's hand and started walking.

Yeeun turned around and mouthed “it's working" to Jihyo as Elkie dragged her with her. Jihyo just stood there smiling.

_______

Guys I'm back, sorry for not updating
for 2 years I kinda feel bad for not updating it.
But don't worry I'll update it
And I'll complete this story soon
I hope y'all enjoy it