Part -21

Nayeon's pov

   "How can you do this to me Sana "
I almost screamed .

"Sorry unnie it's that's my parents forced me to come with them it's something family matter itseem "

Gosh why today only

  "Ok I get it bye enjoy your time there"

  I said and hanged the call.

I'm here in the backyard of our school .

Gosh I wanted to tell her to find something's about Yeeun . But I guess I have to do it on my own.

Sighing I started to walk .

I can't believe that Sana and her family suddenly  had to go to Japan today

She alway know some information about other students because she is popular.

I sighed again .

" I think I have to do it " I said to myself.

"Do what?" It was Seulgi.

"Oh nothing much why are you here ??? You need anything from me ??"
I asked

" Yeah I was searching for you to tell you that Irene told me to inform you that today we have dance practice "

"Ohh ok" I said as we heard

" Hi Seugli, hi Nayeon?? if I'm not wrong " it was Yeeun .

"Hi nice too meet you again " I greeted her back .

" Ohh great I was looking for you bye Nayeon remember the practice ok bye "
Seulgi said to me

"Bye"

"Bye" I said as I waved at them .

Cool now let's go inside   .

Wait it's not cool sana is not here to help me .

Let's just go inside .

I said to myself and started walking towards my classroom .

"Hey babe" I look around to see Tzuyu smiling .

"Hello" I said but now she was smiling like crazy .

"What's wrong with you ?? Smiling like crazy do I look that beautiful? " I said laughing at her .

She just looked at me so I stopped laughing . And raised my eyebrows .

" It's that's I can finally hold your hands ,say that you are my girlfriend to this whole damn school" she said as she pulled me into a hug .

"I'm sorry " I said to her as I felt bad for acting like I don't know her from past few days.

"What are you saying sorry for ?? I don't want my one and only Princess to say sorry . You didn't do anything wrong"

Clicked* we heard a sound coming.
We looked around to see students clicking pictures of us  .

" Aish what are yall clicking pics for ?" Tzuyu asked .

" Nothing much both of you look cute so " and they started running .

" By the way y'all look good together always love each other like this " a girl who was running looked around and said to us .

"Thank you " Tzuyu said to the running girls .

I looked at my watch and its already time for the first class .

"Let's go it's already time " I said and we continued walking into our classroom.

People knowing about my relationship with Tzuyu isn't like how I imagined it to be , her fans have accepted me , they even shipped us before knowing about our relationship.no one hates me infact everyone loves and cheers me. This cheerful environment has made me worry a little less and smill a little more.