Part -2

Tzuyu's P.O.V

The next morning I got up early and got ready for school.

I took my car and started driving after some time I reached the school. I quickly parked my car and started walking, many girls and boys were looking at me and some came near me with gifts but I refused them and directly walked to the playground as I told Sana to meet me and there she was busy on her phone smiling will texting someone. she was so into her phone that she didn't notice I was standing just beside her untill I peeked  into her phone. At first she was angry like she was ready to kill the person who disturbed her but then she saw me and said.

"from when are you here?"

"I was here when you were busy typing and smiling like a dog who found food"

I said and started laughing she hit my arm and said

" if this is why you wanted me than I'm going "

" okay okay I'm sorry " I said

" so quickly tell me what you wanted to tell " she said making me nervous but I have to tell her if I want to know who Nayeon is.I let a sigh and told her the whole story.

NAYEON'S P.O.V

As usual I'm getting ready for school I was eating my breakfast when I got a message.I unlocked my phone and saw a  message  from Jeongyeon

" Hey good morning
Are you ready we are waiting for you near the parking lot so hurry your lazy ass and come here fast"

“God do she have to call me a lazy ass when she is the one" I said to myself

" Oh hey good morning I'm ready, I'm on my way and by the way you are the lazy ass not me got it
and wait for me don't you leave me like yesterday 😒"

I messaged her as I picked my car key and started walking to the garage and starting to drive to the school.

when I reached school I parked my car in the parking lot and started  looking for my friends when I saw them I waved at them and walked towards them.

They were enjoying themselves by chatting with each other there was Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Mina and Dahyun waiting for me as they saw me they greeted me good morning .

we all started walking towards our class but on our way we saw Irene coming near us .

oh you may think who she is,am I right ?

she is the leader of the dancing club in our school .

My friends were dancing and I was getting bored so I decided to join them but somehow she saw me and is now asking me if I'm interested .

" Hey everyone " she greeted
everyone greeted her back by saying " hi" then she turned to me and said.

" please Nayeon I want you to join the dance club, you are very good please do it for the school " .

she said pleading .I looked at her and said .

" unnie I'm ready to join but I have one condition"
I said to which she frown

" ok what is it " .

"unnie can I dance with a mask on "