Part-23

3rd person pov

Both girls sat beside eachother silently enjoying eachother's company as it can be seen from far .

But to Nayeon it was the most awkward moment she ever had with anyone because she was the most talkative one .

The silence was making Nayeon to think about Tzuyu which made her think abt Elkie ,by Elkie she remembered Yeeun who was just beside her .

She started to think about ways to know if Yeeun likes Elkie . How to ask her or how to and all how to where in her mind right now .

Should she wait for Sana to be back or do it by her own self . Deep in her train of thoughts . She didn't even noticed that Yeeun was looking at her zoning out with a worried expression .

Yeeun noticed how awkward Nayeon was acting as Nayeon was just zoning out . It made her think if she did something wrong .

Yeeun knows it . That Nayeon is still not comfortable with her. But she atleast hopes to give it a try even though they are just beside each other or she knows they were fine just a few minutes before . Inorder to break the silence which was making Nayeon uncomfortable and Yeeun to worry .She decided to talk which may help them to lighten up the awkward silence .

"Hey is there something wrong or something that's making you uncomfortable ?"
Yeeun finally dared to ask Nayeon if anything is making her uncomfortable .

Nayeon flinch from the sudden voice bringing her back to reality. Making her realise she is beside Yeeun .

She quickly replies with a " No no "
She said forcing herself to stop thinking about other things.

And it was once again dead silence .
Both girls just looking at each other .

Nayeon felt sad seeing Yeeun guilty .

" Hey nothing's wrong but I just have some questions in my mind's those questions just disturbs me would you mind if I ask? "
Nayeon asked almost hopelessly .

" Not at all! You can ask me whatever you want " Yeeun said giving a small smile .

"I'm sorry if you are not comfortable with my question but do yo- do you like Elkie ?"

Silence silence silence it's again .

"It's okay if you don't wanna talk about it " Nayeon said regretting asking such stupid question .

" It's okay and yes I do like her but she like Tzuyu, I have even tried telling her Tzuyu can't be hers because Tzuyu loves you to be honest I tell her everyday to stop loving someone she can't have but she never listens to me. I know I'm not perfect but she can atleast give me a chance , we have being best friends since childhood , the only problem was I fell for her when she was falling for someone else "

Yeeun was crying Nayeon was feeling so sad for her .
She quickly hugged her and rubbed her back .

" It's okay everything is going to be fine"Nayeon said trying to calm Yeeun , it's good that all the students there in the partice room were busy doing they own things .

" How can I when I see her eyes sparks every time she sees Tzuyu the smile that was once given to me when we used to play together now that smile can only be seen when she see's Tzuyu . I tried so hard to stop loving her but it's been years now she still can't see my love for her , it's breaks me I just can't stop crying . "

Yeeun words were so pure as it was said by her heart each word proved how much she loved her . Those words were her real feelings for her best friend . Even tho it was one sided .

It made Nayeon cry because it's how she also feels when it comes to lose Tzuyu.

" Shhh don't cry , everything will be ok right? You need to stay strong " Nayeon said almost on the verge to cry .

"Nayeon! Is something wrong ? Why are you crying ? Why are y'all crying here ?? Did something happened ??""
It was Tzuyu who just came to see her beloved girlfriend crying .

Nayeon quickly wiped her tears and smiled at Tzuyu .
"Nothing much but if you wanna know we can tell "
Tzuyu looked at her girlfriend and then at Yeeun ,nodding her head.