♡~Chapter 42~♡

A/N: Hey there, lovelies! Before we start the chapter, I am happy to announce that I'm back and I am also happy to share with you that this story is nearing its end.

*sad dolphin noises*

If I'm not wrong with all the scenes that are about to go down, I think the story will be ending when it reaches the 50th chapter, followed by the Epilogue, and some of my other announcements.

I wanted to inform that to you all because you all have been with me while this story reached its goals of being known to some of you. I'm truly glad you guys discovered and gave this story a chance! That's all! Happy reading, lovely!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Jennie's P.O.V.

We're all currently handcuffed as we were being led to the interrogation room. It's not like we're gonna say something valuable to them. We're just here for distraction purposes so, we can get a hold of the whole police force once Namjoon oppa hacks the system.

Pretty easy. After that, we can go to the others again and finally meet the person that we were supposed to meet. I don't have any clue on who they might be so, just hope that the person's trustworthy.

The ones that we're after here is the spokesperson, Zhang Yixing, and a fellow senator named Byun Baek-Hyun. Hopefully, after we come across these guys, we finally get a lead to the Atty. Kyungsoo guy and see where the bombs are located. Once that happens, we go to the last place that we were supposed to go which is New Zealand.

We have to move fast and we're already close to having a source of connection with the vice president... we just hope all the things that Namjoon oppa has planned will go well.

All of us are determined to take the president down. Once we arrive back in Korea, it will be our last showdown. And thanks to the newly acquired alliances from Lisa's old company and a friend from this state, this will be a piece of cake.

We all sat down beside each other, sitting across us was the investigator. Behind him were more police officers that were just silently crossing their arms at us, listening.

"Where's Kim Taehyung?" The man asked, placing his hands on the table. We all looked at each other first as I chuckled. "Where is the senator? Where is the spokesperson?" I asked, changing the whole topic.

They looked at me like they were nervous to know what we want next when Rosè cleared her throat and said, "I assume you know where they are, right? I mean, you guys... are the ones that should know. Let's not play dumb here."

The investigator clenched his jaw and fixed his specs before saying, "Let's also not get ahead of ourselves. The government didn't say to bring you to them alive. Don't get too cocky, ladies." As he exited the room with the others, leaving the three of us.

I rolled my eyes and scanned the whole room. There's a CCTV camera, a big table placed in the center, four chairs, and three bottles of water that were given by the police officers. Bringing these bottles with us is essential since we don't want them to trace us with our fingerprints. We have to be more cautious.