♡~Chapter 1~♡

11:36 pm...

Taehyung's P.O.V.

It's been half an hour and this girl has been blabbering the whole night and didn't think to stop. Who even holds a tazer while sleeping? Ugh..that non-stop talking is giving me a headache. Is she some kind of rapper? The hell?

"Why the hell did you break in?!"

"Who gives you the right to do that?!"

"Do you even have manners?"

"What if you broke in the wrong timing?!"

"What if I was naked or something!?"

"I mean...I wouldn't mind." I replied as I received a taze on my right leg.

"You're not allowed to speak." She said as I was now suffering from pain.

'This girl has no mercy.' I thought.

"Who the hell are you?" She asked.

"I'm the person that you've put on your bed just to taze. Kinky." I said and winked at her receiving another hit on my left leg.

"I thought I said you were not allowed to speak?" She said to me.

"But you just asked me----" I tried to reason out but now I got slapped.

"Shhh! I'm the one who can tell you when you're allowed to speak." She said as I just smirked. Does that even make sense when you just asked me, woman?! 

'This feisty and controlling little girl.' I thought.

Little did she know that I'm close to setting myself free thanks to the blade that I snuck on my sleeves a while ago. I need to be real sneaky about this and I just hope she won't freak out that the whole neighborhood knows.

"Now..you seem to be that criminal who's the most wanted in Korea..." She said as I tilt my head.

"I'm calling the cops." She said as my eyes widened as I immediately freed myself, stood from the bed, and pushed her on the wall as I grabbed her phone.

Her face says it all. She was shocked. Scared. How satisfying to see what fear can do to a person...

Though I am satisfied to see her like this, I couldn't help but feel strange. Seeing her this up close makes my heart beat faster which I'm not so sure why...

She's beautiful, Breath-takingly Gorgeous, and Hot. If only I can think of many praises right now, I'd give it to her. Her cat eyes and her brown pupils suit her that I can get lost by just her stare. Her lips looked so soft. Angelic indeed. Not to mention, but her body is really...eye-catching..does that even make sense? The only thing that I've been so curious about is her name.