♡~Chapter 18~♡

Somewhere back in Seoul...

???'s P.O.V.

"Are you really sure that we can trust you?" A man wearing a black suit asked me. I made a smirk on my face and drank the glass of water on the table. I wiped the corner of my lip and looked at him again.

"Do I look like I'd betray you?" I asked him too.

"I'm not sure.."

Back in Gwangju...

Jennie's P.O.V.

All of us have eliminated all the guys with black suits as we all met up outside the station now after destroying all the footage from the CCTV cameras all over the place. I still can't believe that I've managed to kill people using my own hands...

"So, everyone alright? No one got injured or something?" Yoongi oppa asked as all of us shook our heads. "Then that's good to hear. Now, shall we move out?" Jin oppa asked.

"We should. We can't risk people seeing us close to this place." Taehyung said. I glance on his clothes and it seems like some parts were still covered with blood and all of it is just being covered by the blazer that he took from the guy that he killed. Some people can see him having blood stains and it can blow our cover up. "Hang on." I interrupted as all eyes were now on me.

"What if someone sees Taehyung with blood stains on his clothes?" I asked as I pointed at every stain on his clothes. Gosh..that's really dirty..

"Jennie's right. Taehyung-ah, take of your clothes and go put it on a trash bin or something so we can move out now." Jimin oppa told us, crossed arms. My eyes widened when he said that as I look over to Taehyung who seems to be already stripping his clothes off. Is he serious!?

I slowly walked infront of him to cover his body 'cause you know...someone might see him like that..

"You guys can start walking. I'll wait for..him." I told everyone as they just gave me a giggle and started walking. "Are you almost done?" I asked Taehyung and heard him chuckle.

"Almost, princess. Almost." He said to me and after a few seconds, he tapped my shoulder which made me look..at him. Oh..my..god..

His well defined abs were showing under that blazer and it made me frozen. Trying to make myself look up to him but, gosh my eyes were like glued. "Loving the view, princess?? Don't worry you'll be the only one that can touch them." He said and started walking off.

A light blush was probably showing on my cheeks right now as I started to catch up on him, to see him smirking. This little tease..

As we caught up with the others, I noticed Irene unnie looking like she was in a bad mood while Jin oppa's still trying to talk to her. Wonder what's up with them. I glanced at the others as I see Jimin oppa and Rosè looking distant as ever while Jisoo unnie and Yoongi oppa seems to be having a conversation on their own because they kept on laughing together. Jungkook and Lisa was just bickering the whole trip and I'm honestly getting tired of it.

"Yah! If you didn't punch that tall guy, we wouldn't have to fight the other men in the first place!" Jungkook yelled at her as Lisa rolled her eyes at him. "Are you kidding me? If I haven't interfered, you would've been dead considering his height was so different compared to yours!" Lisa fought back.