♡~Chapter 44~♡

Jimin's P.O.V.

Rosè and I couldn't believe what we just heard from her sister. What does she mean 'WE' can't?! Is she... underestimating us?

"I'm sorry but, can you explain to us what you meant?" I asked.

It's like the feeling of not even trying yet but, someone has already given up on you. It's the worst feeling that I've been trying to get away from ever since I was in high school. It's a good thing that was all over after I met Taehyung and the others.

They were the one that stood up to me... and I couldn't get tired of being forever grateful that they are by my side. Each and everyone has a special place in my heart.

"I didn't mean to upset the both of you. I meant that, just by your group of friends, it doesn't stand a chance to the government in Korea." Her sister cleared out and now I understand. I was about to respond back when Rosè cleared her throat and said, "A few people's working with us too, unnie. Don't worry." She even flashed a sweet smile.

It made my heart skip a beat...

Her sister probably noticed my reaction to that when she raised her brow and showed a little sass before getting her drink. Dang, that attitude...

"Better not die, Roseanne. I'm warning you." She said and poked Rosè's forehead. After that, she pointed at me and said, "You better protect her at all cost. Promise that."

I nodded my head and placed my hand on my chest, "Promise." I told her and saw that she seemed relieved.

Back to the Other Peeps...

Jennie's P.O.V.

I can't take this anymore! I can't focus whenever I notice him eyeing me!

"WHY ARE YOU SO CLINGY TODAY!?" I was getting annoyed now. Taehyung has been beside me ever since he saw me mad yesterday. The dude even pretended that he doesn't know how to use a spoon and a spork and now, he's at the rooftop, watching me train.

"I wanna be with you..." He pouted and grabbed a chair as he sat down, not leaving his eyes on me.

" He pouted and grabbed a chair as he sat down, not leaving his eyes on me