♡~Chapter 36~♡

Jennie's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling really dizzy as my vision started to clear up. Noticing that my hands were cuffed, and so were my ankles. I'm inside a van. With other random girls on the front seat and as for my right, it was Lisa, still fast asleep. She was also cuffed like me. And after a few more seconds of scanning the whole vehicle, I noticed that Lisa, Rosè, Jisoo unnie, Irene unnie, and Wendy unnie were cuffed. With their closed eyes.

And to make things worse, the guys were not with us! It makes me more worried now. I hope they're alright because we, girls, ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT.

I took another glance at the youngest which was Lisa, her wrist seemed bruised up and she hasn't woken up yet. Rosè was at my left, her left arm looked really wounded because there was a big cut, making her bleed. Though she seems to be lost in her thoughts that it wasn't a big deal if she was bleeding or not. I tapped her shoulder and asked, "You alright?" 

She turned her head to face me and showed a small smile, whispering "I'm alright

She turned her head to face me and showed a small smile, whispering "I'm alright. I've been awake for quite some time so, yeah. Never been better." The way she said the last sentence was obviously sarcastic. She's here bleeding and she says she's alright? This girl... Aish...

"Right, and your bleeding is alright. Stop lying." I whispered back. All she did was return what I said with a smile on her face and leaned her head back on the seat, closing her eyes. She must be feeling worst now. She's just probably hiding the pain so, I wouldn't be too worried about her. I sighed, trying to think of a plan to escape.

I squinted my eyes, trying to see who the driver was and it looked like she was in a hurry.

I don't even know how long were we on the road since the sun was almost up now. Where are they exactly taking us?!

After being deep in thought myself, I felt Lisa already waking up like the others at the back. I told them to quiet down so, the other girls at the front won't notice us now. Who knows what they could be planning when we wake up, right? It's better to just keep our mouth shut and think of a way to escape this van.