12 - The Dream & Night Kiss

Amelie's pov
_____________________

"shshhh. Don't scream. I will take my hands off your mouth when you calm down." a feminine voice came.

I opened my eyes. My mint green eyes met red ones. I felt fear raise in me. I have never seen something like that before.

There were black veins popping out around her eyes. The white part in the eyes wasn't there. Her eyes were full red. They looked like blood.

My breath hitched.

The woman took her her hand off my mouth. Or should I say the creature?

"wh-who are you? What are you?" I asked as my eyes teared a little.

She didn't say anything as she kept looking at me almost as if trying to memorise my face.

"what are you?" I asked again.

"you will know soon. I just wanted a closer look of you. You look more beautiful in person." it smiled. Oh. God.

Her teeth. They are like that of a shark. So many and so sharp.

The creature neared her face towards me. "don't tell anyone of me. This is between you and me." she said. I felt a moisturous thing on the side of the face.

It was her snake like tongue. I gulped. "I won't tell." I closed shivering in fear.

"good. But if you plan on it, remember that I'm always watching you. Always. Hahahahaha!" she let out a monsterous laughter. I felt a claw digging into the side of my ear making me hiss in pain.

After a good 5 minutes when I didn't hear anything else, I opened my eyes. And she wasn't there.

Was that just my imagination?

But I knew it wasn't. How? From the pain near my left ear.

I walked towards the bathroom and washed the blood coming from the new wound and washed my face too. When the blood flow of the wound stopped, I put my hair on it covering it from prying eyes.

"I'm always watching you." a whisper came from behind. I turned around. But the creature wasn't there.

Then another whisper came from behind me. I turned around again. But she wasn't there either.

"look up weak human."

I looked up. I almost screamed in fear.

There it was. Floating in the air.

"what are you?" I breathed out.

"I said you will know soon! So stop asking questions!" she snapped angrily making me shudder.

"why can't you leave me alone?" I asked breathing heavily.

"because I know you want something. I will help you get what you want... and you will help me get what I want." she smiled showing those dangerous teeth of hers.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I said.

"but I do. Don't you want Kail to like you? Don't you?" she asked.

"huh?"

"oh don't huh me. I know you do want him. And I can help you with that. In return you can help me make him feel useless and humiliated in front of the werewolf world. And kill him. Hahahahaha!" she laughed making my eyes widen.