18 - Silent Treatment

Amelie's pov
____________________

I can't help but disagree with what they said. It has been a few days after that. But I can't seem to be able go agree with them.

How can I be a queen in this world?

I didn't exactly stand my ground. I didn't fight back when the Alpha Ryker's son, Ronald and his team bullied me. I let them bullie me.

How does that make me strong? It doesn't. It makes me weak and pathetic.

I shook my head and sighed. Stop thinking too hard!

I walked into the library as usual. I walked towards the shelves and started finding a book while singing How Far I Will Go from Disney cartoon Moana.

"I've been staring at the edge of the water
'Long as I can remember, never really knowing why
I wish I could be the perfect daughter
But I come back to the water, no matter how hard I try

Every turn I take, every trail I track
Every path I make, every road leads back
To the place I know, where I cannot go
Where I long to be

See the line where the sky meets the sea
It calls me
And no one knows, how far it goes
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
One day I'll know
If I go there's just no telling how far I'll go..."

I was so caught in the book that I didn't even realise the burning eyes on me even when I started singing the next song. Invisible by Taylor Swift.

"She can't see the way your eyes
Light up when you smile
She'll never notice how you stop and stare
Whenever she walks by
And you can't see me wantin' you the way you want her
But you are everything to me

And I just wanna show you
She don't even know you
She's never gonna love you like I want to
And you just see right through me but if you only knew me
We could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable
Instead of just invisible

There's a fire inside of you
That can't help but shine through
She's never gonna see the light
No matter what you do
And all I think about is how to make you think of me
And everything that we could be

And I just wanna show you
She don't even know you
She's never gonna love you like I want to
And you just see right through me but if you only knew me
We could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable
Instead of just invisible

Like shadows in a faded light
Oh we're invisible
I just wanna open your eyes
And make you realize

I just want to show you, she don't even know you,
Baby let me love you, let me want you-"

I twirled around singing but yelped losing my balance when I saw a pair of intense ice blue eyes watching me.

I fell to the ground. "ouch." I winced.

I saw Kail hurry to help me with a look of worry. He lend his hand towards me. I looked at it and stood up on my own.

I brushed my hands against my butt to clean the dust and grabbed the book I took. I didn't even look at him as I turned around to leave.

However, before I can leave a hand gripped my wrist and pulled me. Not giving me enough time to react, I was pushed against the wall. I looked up to see Kail glaring at me.

"what's going on?" he asked. I just raised an eyebrow. See. I'm not allowed to talk to him. Part of the plan. Silent treatment.

"you are too quiet now. You ignore me. I don't like- I mean my beasts don't like it. What's going on?" he growled.

I just stared at him blankly.

"see. That's what I'm talking about. You don't even answer to me. I know you don't like me. But this is annoying me! Stop this." He growled again.

I rolled my eyes and tried to get my hands free which only made his grip tighten.

"I will let you go. But you have to ask me to let you go." he said.

I didn't know what to do. So I pointed at my hands with my head and looked at him as if asking him to let go.

"use words, Amelie." he smirked. I glared at him. But didn't say anything.

"Alright. That leaves no choice to me. I'm going to make you say something at least." he said leaning down. My eyes widened as his lips met my neck.

I forgot about the plan as I said, "no. Stop."

But he didn't. He only growled and started kissing the soft skin of my neck. I felt waves shiver running down my throat. I let out a moan unintentionally making him tighten his hands on my wrists more. And his kisses became more and more rough. As my breathing became more shallow and moans increased.

Suddenly, I started to feel hot. Like really hot. Before I knew it, I was sweating. My body was burning.

Kail pulled away from me his eyes were red. He let out a growl sniffing the air.

"you are in heat." he said huskily making my eyes widen. I knew what heat is.

"you need to leave now. Or else... or else I won't be able to control. Leave now!" he snapped letting go of my wrists. I looked at him with fear.

"Leave!" he snapped again.

I realised what's happening and ran towards the door like a mad woman, throwing the book in my hand.

But before I could reach it, I fell to the floor as another wave of pain hit me like a brick. I cried out in pain clutching my chest. I can't even breath properly. My whole body hurts. It's like needles are piercing through my skin.

"make it stop! It hurts!" I screamed in agony.

I heard a thunderous growl. "MINE!"

It wasn't Kail's voice. It was a mixture of 3. One Kail's. The other 2, his beasts.

"MINE! OURS!"

🔥🐺🔥🐺🔥🐺🔥🐺🔥🐺🔥🐺🔥

Sooooo.... How's this chap?

What do u think will happen next?

What do u think about Kail?

Amelie?

Do u guys think Kail will accept her SOON?

-My silence defines my feelings, my silence defines me.-

~Amelie~

Love 😍

Shai 🥀