29~follow📝

Clothes after clothes, jungkook tried to find a better and better look for the party. He also tried to convince himself that he is doing this because it's his first party at the new uni. He had to make an impression. Also, he had to look handsome, pretty, or whatever because he wanted the tag of the most handsome guy in college. He told himself that all these efforts were for himself and that Tae guy was not even on the list, while he knew at one corner of his mind that his priority for everything he does today is Tae. He was also no more interested in the photograph, but he just tried to make himself understand the goals related to the picture.

He brushed his hair and stood unsatisfied; he was again about to slide the comb-over his head when a hand stopped him. "look at you! Taking hours to get ready and you used to complain about your ex taking a lot of time"

It was Jimin, he took away the comb and ran his hands on Jungkook's head. He violently ruffled his hair and made it messy.

Some more shifts and brushes of his finger and he turned jungkook to the mirror.
He was looking better now.

Jimin left his side after jungkook thanked him. Namjoon was also ready and yoongi was already at the party, not waiting for the other three.

The trio made it to the rooftop. The place was decorated beautifully and more gave gay vibes, a great place for the LGBT community and gay stans.

Music played on high bass. Tables in corners with snacks and drinks. As it was already over the invite time there should've been many people but they were not too many. It was not suffocated crowded. More like 15 to 20 people were there.

Jungkook looked around. His first thoughts were about the green cardigan guy, the dress he approved for Tae.

Green cardigan- cream top, Green cardigan- cream top, Green cardigan- cream top

He chanted repeatedly in his mind.

Meanwhile, taehyung was having his photoshoot by jin.

There Jin, Taehyung, hoseok, and suga stood in a circle

There Jin, Taehyung, hoseok, and suga stood in a circle. hoseok just pulled the milky skin to the group to introduce him.

"Taehyung-ah, Jin hyung! meet him" Hoseok said interrupting Taehyung from reading the comments he got in some 20 minutes of the post. Both of them gave attention to the two guys, one being the best friend and the other being a stranger.

Jin and taehyung looked at the other who was passing a polite, shy smile. "hey, I'm Min yoongi" he waved in tiny and passed a gummy smile.

Jin and taehyung cooed at the elder. "Hey hyung!!" Taehyung said and passed his box smile. Yoongi knew he will be soon fond of that smile. Yoongi found jin externally handsome, I mean who doesn't, but didn't say it aloud.

"These two are my best friends since middle school, " Hobi explained and then suddenly looked around. "Your friends we're also about to come right," He asked yoongi who nodded.

It was soon when Yoongi spotted the guys near the entrance. Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon were tailed by the lost boy Jake, Jimin invited him and others from his neighbor dorms.

"Jimin! Jungkook! Jonnie!" Yoongi called and everybody's attention went to the three guys who turned to them.

their face lit up when they saw their Yoongi hyung. The three walked to the group, and taehyung can't help his eyes getting bigger. A voice rang in his head

"I follow this guy on Instagram!"