76~ matter

T:
Yes yes we want to join.
Where to come.

Jiminie:
Is jungkook with you

T:
Yeah he is.

Jiminie:
Yeah bring him too

T:
Why did you only texted me?
And not him?

Jiminie:
I blocked him.

T:
WHAT!?
WHY??
DID HE HURT YOU???
I'M GONNA KILL HIM!

Jiminie:
Naah, not me
He hurt YOU!

And I was so angry with him
He was so rude
I'm not gonna talk to him
When you will forgive him
I'll unblock him

T:
Ayyy jiminie 🥺🥺
I love you!
But don't mess your friendship
Because of me

Jiminie:
It's not like that taetae
Nothing will happen to our friendship
But I can't let him treat you like this.

T:
Uwu!
I love you!
Aren't you an angle.

Jiminie:
🤣
Don't flutter me now.
Just come already!
Idk if you saw that post about hobi
But something is up.
I guess he might need you
You are his best friend.

T:
Oh fuck yes,
I saw it!
That gossip page is gonna shut down.
Where to come.

Jiminie:
Just come to my last dorm.
It's
JK

T:
!?!?!!!!Jk sjdvhsjsbs?????!?!?!?!?!!?

Jiminie:
Not jk
Its jake.

T:
Wtf!!!

The next moment Taehyung and Jungkook were speeding out of the dorm. They found the others on the way. It was the furious Yoongi that almost broke the door of Jake's dorm as he got it and held Jake by colar who was laying on his bed.

"How dare you! You fucker! How dare you shit post about my boyfriend!"

"Yoongi calm down, we are here to talk" Hoseok came forward to hold Yoongi back. The elder sighed and looked at hoseok with worried eyes, Jimin was also burning in anger but he was just giving death glare silently to Jake.

In that moment the door was again opened with a bang and a fuming Jin ran towards his target and gave him a flying blow on face. "You fucking dickhead! What the fuck are you thinking!  you talk shit! You know you are just calling your death"

Jin kept throwing punches on the guy who was now on the floor. "Hey calm down! Baby calm down" Namjoon tried to hold Jin. "No! This is not acceptable! How can he!  This homophobic prick! You moron!!" Jin tried to wiggle in Namjoon grasp while the others tried to calm him down. His eyes were red, he was just trying to not breakdown in front of them.

After a while everything calmed down. They took a seat on the beds, and Jake was still on the ground, he was in no conditions to get up so he just sat there, no one even tried to help him. They did right.

"Why?" J hope asked, looking at jake, disappointment covering his face.

"Hm?" Jake looked up.

"Why did you shit posted about me? What did I ever do to you?"

He hesitated a bit but said it "I like jimin, and because of you, I lost him"

The place turned quite. "What" Jimin could only say, he always felt that Jake acts different but never took it seriously.

"Even I'm his boyfriend, then why did you only targeted hobi?" Yoongi asked in hard voice.

"All the time I've been around Jimin and talked to him, I didn't targeted you because I know how much you matter to Jimin."

At this jimin couldn't sit back, his jaw clenched when he declared

"Hobi is important for me too! He is equally important, you hurt me!
He matter to me so much!"

"AND WHAT ABOUT ME JIMIN! WHY DON'T I NOT MATTER TO YOU! WHY DON'T YOU SEE THAT I'M ALSO HURT! YOU PLAYED AROUND WITH ME TILL THE TIME YOU NEEDED AND THEN MOVED OUT WITH YOU NEW BOYFRIENDS WITHOUT EVEN SAYING A SENTENCE! WHAT ABOUT ME!" That was the last string for Jake before he broke in sobs.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
Thanks for 30k 😭🥴