A Crazy Week

Jahkiyla P.O.V

We arrived at this fancy restaurant, that we never been to."August what restaurant is this" Simone asked."Yall never heard of this restaurant" he asked confused. We all shook are head no."Well yall about to find out" he said walking in. It looked nice. We all sat down at the table an and started to talk."So Jahkiyla what college you thinking about going" Simone said."Umm i really dont know what about you babe?" I asked August." I want to sing and rap"."Man u don't even know how to sing" Jason said laughing.He smacked his teeth."Nigga i can sing better then you"."Sing then". He was about to sing when a girl walked over table."Jason who is this ugly as hoe sitting next to you" the girl said."Who the hell you calling hoe and who the hell are you" Simone said upset."His girlfriend who the hell are you"."His girlfriend bitch" simone said pissed. Simone looked over at Jason and said "SO YOU CHEATING ON ME NOW". He just sat there quite. She turned around to the girl and punched the shit out of her and walked out of the restaurant. Everyone was staring at us. But i went after Simone as she ran out of the door.

August P.O.V

"Man you fucked up" i said to jason. He stood there quite."Why would you cheat on the girl like that". He still didnt speak."Man if you don't want to talk then im leaving ask your hoe to bring you home" i said getting up and leaving.

Simone

I ran out the door as tears fell down my eyes."Why would he cheat on me" i said to myself crying my eyes out. Jahkiyla walked over to me rubbing my back." Come on lets go home" she said. We walked over to the car and waited for August. when he got in he drove off.it was i silent ride home. August  dropped me off home. When i got in my room i cried all over again.

Jahkiyla P.O.V

Today we had to go back to fucking school today. I wore my favorite outfit (mm). I did my hair and brushed my teeth. August said today he would pick me up for school today so i waiting for him. I heard a car horn so i came downstairs.i grabbed my bookbag and locked the door.

SKIP CAR RIDE

We arrived at boring ass school and i saw Simone. I ran over there to talk to her."Hey you alright"."Yea why wouldn't i be" she said in happy voice. I lifted up a brow. "Do yesterday ring a bell" i asked confused."Yea, but im not mad no more if Jason wanna date a ugly ass hoe he can cause, i can find a diffrent man". Just then the bell rung so we had to go to 1st period. I went to my class and sat down, the girl that made Simone upset was eyeing me like im a damn poster."Do you have a Damn staring problem" i said to her."Nah but i got a problem with you" she said with an attitude." Bitch watch how you talk to me you dont know me" i said angry."But i know your a hoe" she said. At that i point couldnt hold it in. I jumped on that bitch as hard as i could. All you saw was her weave flying. The teachers got us apart and we went to the principle office. She said we were suspended for a week. And we had to leave home early today.

August P.O.V

I heard my girl got into a fight today.And she got suspended. I knew shawty was bad but i didnt know this bad. But thats what i love about her anyways. And shawty won the fight. Damn i saw hair everywhere when i walked pass. Im about to go to her house to see what happened.

SKIP CAR RIDE

I arrived at bae house and got out of the car. I knocked on the door and waited for a answer. She answered and let me in."What happened today ma" i said."That hoe that made Simone mad the other day was eyeing me and talking shit so that bitch got slammed" she said so serious. I laughed. "Damn i didnt know you was all fiesty and shit" i said still laughing."So what you going to do when you home and suspended" i asked."Im happy as hell but ima be bored and im going to miss you" she said looking down.

"How about we do something tomorrow night so we can have some time togther ma" i said grabbing her hand."Ok".