The New Girl

August P.O.V

Im in school and i seen a new girl that was fine as hell. She nothin like Jahkiyla. But she still fine tho. I see she checking me out. And damn she got a fat ass. She walked over by me."Hey" she said looking me up and down"Hey" i said back."Whats  your name" she ask "August, whats yo name ma?"."Stacy" she reply."Call me sometimes" she said writing her number on my hand. "Damn" i whispered to myself. I know this is wrong but how could i say no.

Simone P.O.V

I saw August talking to some new chick. Then i saw her writing a number on his hand."OH HELL NAH" I said walking over to him."What the hell are you doing" i said mad."Nothing" he said."Really August im not a dumbass i just saw you talking to that new girl"."Ok" he said."Ok" i said confused."Its not that serious mind your damn business" he said walking away. I sigh. If he cheat on my bestfriend imma cut his dick off and attach it to forehead.

Jahkiyla P.O.V

Everybody at fucking school while im home alone."Well it was worth it beating that bald headed hoe anyways" i said to myself. I was really happy i can go somewhere with August since i haven't seen him all day.

I heard a knock on the door. I opened it."Hey girl" she said walking into my house."Hey school over" i said."Yea" she said as she sat down."And i have to tell you something"."What". She gulped "Well i saw August talking to a new girl and she wrote her number on his hand, but dont tell him i told you" she said fast. I was pissed."Well when i get back to school i gotta beat another hoe ass i guess" i said angry."Thats all i have to tell you but remeber dont tell him i told you if he was loyal he should tell you" she said walking to the door."Ok see you later" i said."Bye". When she out the door i was wondering if i can trust August to tell me about this girl.

August P.O.V

I am about to pick up Jahkiyla from her house to go to a place to eat. That fine ass girl at school keep calling me and texting me. Thats coo but she need to stop when im with my girl cause she going to get suspicious an shit. But anyways i arrived at her place and walked to the door. I knocked on it and of course she answered."Hey babe" she said hugging me "Hey bae" i said. We both headed to my car and drove off. It was kind of quite until my phone rung.

Jahkiyla P.O.V

I heard August phone ringed and he answered i could hear his conversation so i was listening hard. I heard a girl voice.

???:hey

August:Hey

???:wyd

August:Nun with my girl

???:oh well have fun see you tomorrow at school

He hunged up the phone."Who was that" i said."Oh just one of my homeboys callin". I already knew it was that bitch from school. But i didnt say nothing but if he dont tell me after tonight we gonna have some problems.