My New Friends

Jahkiyla P.O.V

Yesterday i met these pretty cool girls name Lyric and Amber when i was at the fair. Today is Sunday and i had nothing to do so i called them over to hang. I know yall like why would you invite somebody in your house that you just met?? Because August had to go work on some music. I know August said he want to be a singer when he older so i respected that. And Simone she had to go shopping with her mom. I was laughing so hard cause she didnt want to go but she had to. I was watching tv until i heard a knock on the door. I stood on my tiptoes and look through the peephole. It was Lyric and Amber. I opened the door."Hey girl" Lyric said."Hey" i said back."Come in" i said motioning for them to step in. We all sat on the couch." Nice house" Amber said looking around the house."Yesss girl this is nice" Lyric said. I laughed."Thanks yall" i said giggling. There was a silence between us."So.... What do yall want to do" i said breaking the silence." How about shopping" Amber said."Yea lets go shopping" Lyric said."Ok lets go, who car are we riding in? I said looking at them."I'll take my car i guess" Amber said. We walked out the door and i locked it. We headed to Amber's car and got in.

SKIP CAR RIDE

We arrived at the mall. We got out of Amber's car and headed to the door. We all walked inside Sears and started to look for stuff to wear." So do yall have a boyfriend or anything" Lyric asked me." Yea, his name is August" i said smiling." What about you" i ask Lyric while looking through clothes." Yea, his name is Tyga." What about you Amber" i said looking over at her." My boyfriend name is Chris. But he always working on his music we barely spend time together."Fr me and Tyga haven't been on a date for two months" Lyric said." Well me and August spend time together sometimes but he work on his music after school" i said." I guess all of our boyfriends are in to music" Amber said.

August P.O.V

Today i had to work on some music. I know i been working a little on my music but im trying to get into a great college. This is my last year here and im trying to get it. I am about to call Jahkiyla to see what's up. She answered it on the second ring.

Bae: Hey What's up??

Me: Nun just checking on you I'll be in the house in a few

Bae: Ok I'll see you later babe love you

Me: Love u 2 ma

I hunged up the phone and headed out the studio."Aye bye niggas I'm bout to go" I said dapping all of my friends and heading out the door.