Me and Him

Jahkiyla P.O.V

I have secret to tell August. Well I've been going out lately because i have a job and its stripping. I need to play these bills in my house and that's how you get that quick money. Simone already knows now I just have tell August but i dont know how he is gon react tho thats why I didnt tell him before. Its been about 1 month since I started. I got out of my thoughts when I heard a knock. I walk downstairs and open it to August."Hey ma" he said "Hey" I said hugging him nervously."Whats wrong" August said staring at me."Uhh.. just come in" I said motioning for him to come in. We went over to the couch and sat down."What's this about" he said confused. "Well remeber I said I had got a job" I said looking in his eyes."Yeaa.... so what about the job?? He said trying to get where this is going. "Well.....I.....am.....a stripper" she said looking down. "WHAT TF DID YOU JUST SAY" August said standing up upset."Baby im sorry but I need money to pay my bills" she said trying to calm him down."MAN YOU BEEN LYING TO ME THIS WHOLE FUCKING TIME I BET YOU BEEN FUCKING OTHER NIGGAS BEHIND MY BACK TO HUH" he said frustrated. "NO AUGUST DAMN YOU ALWAYS ASSUMING SOME SHIT I BET YOU FUCKING OTHER BITCHES BEHIND MY BACK" I said in his face. He slapped me. "SHUT TF UP YOU ARE ONE DANCING, STRIPPING AND FUCKING NIGGAS" he said. He looked at me and saw me crying and a red mark on my face."Im..Sorry Jahkiyla.. I didnt mean- I cut him off."GET OUT OF MY DAMN HOUSE" I said yelling at him as a tear rolled down my cheeck."I really didn- I cut him off again "JUST GET OUT" I yelled at him again. He looked at me one more and left slamming the door. I just sat there and cried. What just happened did we just have our first fight???

NEXT DAY

August P.O.V

I felt so horrible after what I did yesterday to Jahkiyla. Im still mad at her for stripping tho. She need to quit. I want to be the only man looking at her sexy body not them niggas at the strip club. But i cant be mad either cuz i have a secret to tell her......Im going on tour. She probably would be pissed that i didnt tell her sooner but im gonna be dropping out of school. I know yall like you should get your education? but i still am tho. And she probably be more pissed cause my roommate on the bus is Marie a girl im traveling on tour with for 3 months.

Jahkiyla P.O.V

I was still pissed at August but i bet he is too. So i called Simone over here and told her what's up
"Man August is such a bitch" simone said

"But he's my bitch" i mumble

"Well whatever you choose to do just tell me" she said

"Ok.....we should go to the mall" i said getting up.

"Yea we should, it's boring in this old ass house" she said chuckling

"Wateva bitch lets go" i said grabbing my keys and heading out the door.

We both was in the car booming to
LIFESTYLE by Rich Gang(I KNOW ITS OLD NOW)."CAME STRAIGHT FROM THE BOTTOM TO THE TOP MY LIFESTYLE" We both singed and we arrive at Tropical Mall (Made it up btw) We hopped out the car and headed in the mall. First we stopped by Forever 21 and got couple outfits then we headed to to Dillards then we decided to watch a movie. We watched Get Hard with Kevin Hart in it. That movie was Hilarious. It was now 8:25 and we left the mall. Simone dropped me off and i went inside my house and took a shower. I dried off and put my sleep wear on. I was about to fall asleep when my phone rung. I rolled my eyes when i saw august popped up on my phone screen.

Me: What?

August: Whats with the attitude

Me:You August

August: Im the one should be upset right now cause you working at a damn stri- you know what im done with this bullshit i think we need a break i think its be-

I hunged up after he said that. It kinda hurted my feelings when he said that but its wateva tho. I think imma stop. And find a real job like a normal person. So i decided to go by there and tell my boss im quitting, since im off today.

Short Chapter

This book getting boring so this is it y'all

Bye Yall