What Went Wrong

Stacy P.O.V

Im at school and i see August. I like August. Even tho if he got a girl and all but who can help it he fine. I walked over there and said "Hey August". "Hey" he said smirking."I was wondering do you want to go hang out after school" i said smiling."Yea that cool" he said rubbing his chin."Alright see you later". He walked away. Damn i dont know who his girlfriend is but August is going to be my man soon.

August P.O.V

That girl Stacy want to hang after school so i said yes. I have nothing else to do so what the hell i was supposed to say. I know Jahkiyla was going get pissed off. Of course she would she my girl. But next time when Stacy ask to hang out or something i have to find a way to say no. She beautiful but Jahkiyla is better. I'm trying to keep things going with me and my girl. So after this hang with Stacy i have to let her know we can't hang nomore even tho she cool and Wateva.

Jahkiyla P.O.V

I was bored as hell cause im still suspended. But i get to come to school tomorrow anyways so i guess thats good. I wanted to call August since school was over but he didnt answer. I called him again and it went straight to voicemail."Why the hell he not answering" i said worried. He always answer when i call.

August P.O.V

i slide the my phone back in my pocket. Jahkiyla been trying to call me but im not answering cause she going to be asking so many damn questions. Well im really playing Paintball with Stacy."I got you " she said shooting me." But im still wining" i said shooting her. I had fun a little bit but i still have to tell her."Stacy i have somethin to tell you" i said staring at her." We cant be hanging like this all the time i have a girl" i said. She frowned. "So" she said with an attitude."She dont control you"."But i cant be hanging with other girls" i said sizing her."Whateva" she said getting close to me." I can be your new girl" she said getting even closer. Next thing you know she leaned and starting kissing me. I tried to pull back but damn shawty was good.

Jahkiyla P.O.V

I was getting ready for school since this was the first day back from that fight last week. I was so mad that August didn't even talk to me Yesterday and answering his phone. If i see him at school we would have a lot to talk about

SKIP DRIVE TO  SCHOOL

I saw August in the hall so i walked over there."Where the hell were you last night" i asked sternly."Damn ma i was at my nigga house" he said."Then why you didnt answer your phone" i said as i put my hand on my hip."It was dead"."Oh..... sorry i was just worried ok" i said in a soft tone."Ok bae i forgive you" he said as he walked away.

August P.O.V

I walked away from bae. I had to lie to her after that kissed that happened. I had to stay away from Stacy as possible. I saw her walking over by me."Hey babe" she said to me."Babe?" I said confused."Yea babe is there a problem" she said confused too."Hell yea im not going out with you so why the hell you calling me babe" i said."Well we kissed"."So that dont mean we go out, i just go carried away and that was it" i said "Wateva but you know you want me" she said walking away. I saw Jahkiyla eyeing her cause she was talking to me. Stacy need to calm the fuck down with this babe and shit before Jahkiyla found out i was lying and what i did last night. But for now i gotta stay away from here since Jahkiyla  back at school.