Love him

Jahkiyla P.O.V

Its 7:00 and August said he would pick me up by 8:00. So i started to freshin up. I took a shower for about 15 minutes then stepped out. After got out i did my hair while singing Love Em All. When i was finished i put on my outfit (mm) i got earlier today. I put on makeup and accessories then i was finished. It was 8:00 and August wasn't here yet. Until i heard a knock on the door so i answered it."Damn shawty you looking fine" he said looking me up and down."Thank you" i said locking the door. We started driving and i asked"Where are we going anyways". "Oh i forgot to tell you we are going out to McDonald's" he said in a serious tone. I frowned,"Really nigga i got all dress just to go to some damn McDonald's" i said upset."Chill ma im just playin" he said laughing so hard."U play to much" i said annoyed."Awww did i make the little baby mad" he said in a baby voice."You so fuckin petty man" i said laughing when we arrived at this resort."What are we doing at a resort" i said confused as hell."Just follow me" he said. When we walked in i was so SHOCKED! "August what is this" i said looking around."This is all for you" he said. I saw a Chandelier and a lot of decoration of my favorite color and music playing and a table for two in the middle. I looked at at August and said "You didnt have to do all of this". "But i wanted to i wanted to suprise my girl on her first date". I looked at him "Your girl? I said."Yea my girl do you want to be mine"he said getting closer."Of course" i said staring in his eyes. Next thing you know we was kissing for a LONG TIME!!!

August P.O.V

Yesterday Jahkiyla said she wanted to be my girl i was happy as hell. I been wanted her since i saw her. Shawty bad and i like that. All these other hoes aint nothin like her. One day she gonna be wifey and we gonna have kids. But for now im never letting her go. My thoughts cleared when i heard yelling "AUGUST COME DOWN AND EAT DINNER". I cant wait until one more year I'll be in college not hearing my mom damn mouth. I walked downstairs and started eating."So i heard you took some girl on a date yesterday" my mom said."Her name is Jahkiyla and she's my girlfriend, but how did you know we went out yesterday?" I said stuffin my face."You posted a pic on Facebook and i have a Facebook" she said "Oh" i said finishing up."Im about to go in my room ok" i said getting up from the table trying to hurry up before she say..."AUGUST COME WASH YOUR DISHES". "Damn" i mumble walking back over the table.

Jahkiyla P.O.V

My Alarm went off."I hate going to fucking school" i said in a sleepy voice. I did my every morning routine and that is take a quick shower, brush my teeth, fix my hair, put on my clothes, then on my way to school. I walked in school and saw August walking up, i smiled."Hey bae" he said hugging me."Hey" i said back holding his hand. I really love August he nice, fine, a gentleman , and so sweet. He walked me to my class and gave me a kiss on the lips "Bye bae see you later" he said "Bye babe" i said back. Lawd what would i do without him.