"Were just mafia's sweetheart" (32)

(Still namjoons pov in bold)

"We're going to Moscow..."

"What?! Why? Namjoon-ah, what's going on." Jimin said as he started to gather his belongings.

"I'll explain in the car now come on we need to go, make sure everyone gets in."

Everyone grabbed their coats and bags etc... and headed out the door. Hoseok left the money on the table as he thanked the staff. Namjoon went ahead first and opened the doors of the car, Jin calmed jungkook down and sat in the drivers seat, kook in the passenger.

"Jin, to the airport and now I'll explain."

"Kook, please get the satnav." Asked Jin as he started the suv. Jin and jungkook were at the front, namjoon and Jimin in the middle with Taehyung and y/n whilst suga and hoseok were at the back. The car had gun slots in every door and an extra on the roof. There were first aid kits under the seats so the vehicle was well equipped for getaways.

"Now I'll explain, jungkook needed some air during the meal and when he was outside he found a note on the window of our car to say to meet VAGABOND and mr and mrs.Lee on Wednesday in Ddaegu." Before namjoon could start again, in unison, everyone but who already knew shouted and showed a shocked expression. "Yeah , that was my reaction too but it's the not the letter that's the problem, they know where we are and who knows who could of been spying on us. We have safe houses in many countries but Moscow is the most...safe?  I prepared all the weapons and safety in the car before coming just in case anything like this were to happen. Whether they know were going or not I'm not sure so be cautious and weary at all times. Y/n your probably confused so what I'll say is if at any time we start shooting please duck down."

All the members had stressed looks on their faces apart from yoongi, he showed a smirk and patted hoseok knee since he had his hair in his hands.

"Yoongi why do you look so happy?
I know that smirk." Hoseok questioned throwing a frown across the car to see if anyone else was doing it.

"Am I gonna get to do some shooting today? It's been a while...I'm missing it." He raised his eyebrow as he responded to hobi's question.

"I'm down, I'll kill them fuckers." Jimin said as he fist bumped yoongi.

"You know they might not even come, but I think we should put the contacts in?"

"Your joking right, you actually brought them with you?" Y/n asked since she hated the experience of putting them in.

"Rule one: mafias always come prepared, even if it seems unnecessary."