His baby (9)

"GET THE ACTUAL FUCK OF HER NOW YOU BASTARD"

Taehyung POV

10 minutes away from her , please y/n stay strong I'll be there soon. You pulled the gear into 6th and pressed your foot down to the floor; speeding up. You knew you were going way over the speed limit right now but that wasn't Important , in fact that was the last of your worries. God knows what could be happening to her right now , but you had an idea who it was. And why...

You finally reached the building and you and the backup went up in groups of 3 to search around the house. They left multiple windows open making it easy for you to go In , you weren't bothered for people to catch you;you had guns and if necessary you wouldn't hesitate to shoot them.

"Ahhhhh STOPPPPP PLEASEEE!!!!!" You heard screaming from right above you , you looked at Jin and Jimin and they looked back at you , wide eyes full of anger .

"Y/N!!!!!" You shouted in uniform as you released the safety on your guns and ran up the staircase.

As you got to the top there were 4 rooms , all doors shut however only one had lights on. You kicked down the door out of pure vexation and what you saw completely broke your heart , the nerves in your body grew stronger as you could feel the cortisol arising in your blood. Although you and y/n had barely any relationship you couldn't help feel responsible and protective for her , you felt she was only yours and you had no idea why since you'd only knows her a couple days . The feelings that stimulated you when you saw her there , tied up in chains and cuffs to the bed either only her bottom underwear on ; it weren't even a needy feeling for her it was dominance and protection , you couldn't write it down. No one would understand.

"I said GET THE FUCK OF HER YOU DIRTY ,SICK BASTARD BEFORE I KILL YOU"

You stormed your way to the guy still sat on top of her tracing his hands in circle motions across her Nipples, you did a flying air kick...