Mully X Josh

Josh pov

I wake to a beep I then notice it was my alarm, I then get and get a nice cold shower, get dressed, brush my teeth, put on my shoes, grab my keys and leave the door for school (sorry forgot to mention they're at school sorry I know I'm bad).

~at school~

As I arrive at school I see mully standing there waving at me I wave back a little and sighed I liked mully for a long time now almost two years (they're year 11) I walked up to him and then geage (juicy) and Eddie walk up to us hand in hand. Not long after grant (narrator) shows up we start talking randomness when I caught mully staring at me "something wrong" I asked him, "no just zoned out" He replied as a little shade of blush crossed his cheeks.

Mully POV

Josh looked cute in his black ripped jeans, his black hoodie and his beanie. I was zoned out till I heard Josh say "something wrong " I jump a little and replied back to his question. A few minutes later the bell rings and we all headed to our classes the first class I had was english and Josh was in my class the teatcher is very chill and let us do anything we want but since we're in year 11 he has been more strict. We sat in our seats and Josh sat next to me, the teatcher said we had to donate project on Romeo and Juliet and that the person we're sat next to are our partners I look at Josh and he looked back at me and smiled I blushed a little and smiled back.

~time skip to after school cause I'm lazy~

As we left the school gates I felt a hand on my arm I turn around and it was Josh he asked me I we could work on the project tonight I nodded and agreed we started walking to my place and Josh looked tired and I remember I had some tea in my flask I handed it to him he looked confused as fuck but took and smiled "thanks" he said after he took a sip "no problem" I replied back. Few minutes pass me and finally get to mine as we walk through the door my mum and dad were in the kitchen talking "I'M HOME" I shout as me and Josh took off our shoes and put our bags down on the floor "oh hey honey me and your father are just talking about having a bit of time to our self's, so we're going on vacation and you have to stay at a friends house or somthing" My mum said as she walked out of the kitchen to the door. "Ok anyway me and Josh have a project to work on see ya later" Me and Josh make our way upstairs as we got in my room he looked shocked.

Josh POV

We got up to mullys room and I stood there shocked it was well tidy and he has a massive bed. We got all the stuff we needed for the project and got to work. After I got thirsty so I got up and went to kitchen and got two bottles of water out of the fridge one for one for mully. I went upstairs and looked down the project was finishes and it looked great mully also looked exhausted I handed him the water as he sat on the bed I stayed stood up " You know you can sit down right" I nodded and sat next to mully on his bed. We both sat there in silence 'fuck it' I say to myself, I looked up at mully and straight up said "mully I love you" He looked up quick and shocked and said "Josh I love you too" We both had a moment of silence then his mum walks in and said that they were leaving now, mully nodded and let out a big sigh then I stand up and sit on his lap facing him. He looked shocked but just went with it.

Mully POV

Josh sat on my lap facing me I was shocked but loved it we then both lean in and kiss each other I then picked him up and he wrapped his legs around me, I put him on the bed gently and he whispered in my ear "I want you inside me daddy" I smirked and pulled down mine and his pants and boxers   I then take of the remaining clothes and put the tip of my cock in. He moaned my name a little I then thrust into him making him moan louder. As I thrust into Josh he moans my name louder and louder I then hit his prostate.

Josh POV

As mully hits my prostate he lines him self up so he hits it every time "Fuck Daddy go faster  ~AhhHh~" After I say that mully smirks and goes faster as he leans in and bites down on my soft spot on my neck and whispers in my ear "do you like daddy inside of you" "Yes daddy" I said between moans. A few minutes later he came on me and I came on his chest, he then gets off and goes to the bathroom to get washed and dressed. After a while I get up and get washed and dresses in some spare clothes mully left out for me, I walk down stairs to see the boys there (yes including reekid he's in year 11 as well in this story) they were sat on the couch walking movies and talking about how boring school is, then reekid got a call from his mum so he had to leave. Me, mully, grant, Eddie and geage got tired so we all had a sleep over at mullys and it was fun.

The end

A/n hey guys I know I said I won't be posting till 1st of Jan but I had a lot of spare time on my hands and wrote this one shot I under stand if it's bad.

Mully and Josh told the boys they were dating they all graduated and got into the same collage and got good jobs. Eddie and geage got married so did mully and Josh also narrator and reekid got married and they all lived happy.

Thx for reading.