mullyxjosh

A/n hello welcome to another one shot theres smut at the end so be warned oh and btw this might be a longer chapter than usual

Mully pov

Me and josh were done recording a brush video and I couldn't help but think of his sweet voice. Every time the boys be mean but they're actually joking it kind of hurts me a little I don't know why. I was lost in my thoughts about josh till I broke out of it cause my phone was ringing it was josh my heart skipped a beat I picked up the phone and joshs voice on the other end was so soft like he had been crying a little I was in my thoughts again till I snapped out them by Josh screaming down the phone
M-mully, j-josh

M- yeah mate

J- did you hear a word I said

M- no sorry zoned out, what was you saying?

J- I asked if I can come round for a while cause I'm having troubles

M- uh yeah sure I'll get the guest bedroom ready for ya

J- cheers mate see ya in 20 minutes

M- ok see ya mate

We both hung up and I went to sort the guest room out for josh to stay in. Exactly 20 minutes there was a knock on my door, I opened the door revealing a smiling josh the smile soon faded away I blushed a little and let him in showing him to the guest room he put his bag down and gave me a hug I hugged him back but something felt wrong I know his moods and this was a sad hug I asked him what's wrong and he pulled away with tears in his eyes he didn't say anything but tried to walk away I grabbed his arm and pulled him into another hug "how about I order some pizza and we could chill and watch a movie" He didn't say anything but nodded we then pulled away and I ordered pizza while he got ready I hope he's ok. After the pizza came I set it on the coffee table in front the sofa and sat on the sofa josh came down wearing his pj's and sat down next to me put a movie on and put a blanket round josh caused he still looked cold. A little while later  josh fell asleep with his head on my lap I didn't do anything because I wanted him to sleep peacefully after crying so much, man I feel sooo bad for him.

Next morning

Josh pov

I woke with my head on someone's lap I looked up to see mully sleeping I blushed and got up slowly as to not wake up mully. I finally got up and went upstairs to the guest room where I was staying I wish I wasn't though I wish I could sleep with mully in his room he is so cute and caring think he knows something was wrong. After a while I started to get dressed ready for the day but as I was taking my shirt off I looked in the mirror and saw mully in the door way "hot" He said as he walked closer and pulled me by my waist with one arm he leeaned and kissed me I kissed back enjoying the feeling then we heard his door knock he groaned and went to answer it he then came back up with a box of my stuff and asked what happened i told everything and tried not to cry cause I didn't want him thinking I'm a pussy but u derstood and said the same thing happened to him we both then hugged for a very long time and decided to go out for a walk.

Time skip

Me and mully came back from the walk and then I thought back to the kiss and I wanted more mully looked at me in confusion and asked if I was ok I said yeah. We went into the kitchen to get a drink be a cause we were slightly exhausted from the walk when mully backed me up into the counter and kissed me rough and passionate, he then picked me up and put me down on the counter and started kissing my neck I tried to hold back my moans but I couldn't and just let them out mully heard of course and started palming me through my pants making me moan louder it felt so good.

Me and mully kept making out while in the kitchen and took off both of our shirts and pants so we were just left in our boxers thank god we took our shoes and socks off at the door, mully then picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist still kissing him he then started walking upstairs and into his bedroom and placed me on the bed gently. He took off both of our boxes so we were just plain naked and he looked me with a smirk and put some lube on his fingers and entered them in I moaned a little and he put some on his cock (oh god help me) he then entered me.

Mully pov

I entered josh and started to go slow until he moaned saying "go faster daddy I need you" I then started going faster and deeper it was so good his moans were sweet and sexy it turned me on more "FAster D-DAddY AhhHhh" And so i went faster hitting his prostate making him moan louder AHHH YES DADDY RIGHT THERE" I lined my self up to hit his prostate every time. After a few minutes he came on my stomach and and I came inside of him pulling out and laying next to him both of us were panting and breathing heavy "I love you josh" "I love you too mully" We both cleaned up, cuddled on the bed and fell asleep.

A/n hello sorry for the smut my sister wrote it cause I kinda chickened out and left I hope she did good I didn't read it cause I was scared what she wrote I normally love stuff like this not being weird but sometimes freak out when writing it but anyway thanks eddievr_simp for the suggestion there will be a eddiexjuicy fembot one coming out soon ok bye bye