eddie x juicy femboy part 1

A/n- hello I would like to thank eddievr4ever for this idea it took a while cause I was confused on what a femboy was I'm so dumb but anyway enjoy

Juicy pov

As I was done with work I got home slung my bag down and slumped on my sofa and closed my eyes. Eddie then walked downstairs and said"tough day at work mate" (Forgot to mention Eddie and geage live together sorry) I sat up as he gave me a drink and replied saying "yeah thinking about quitting thou-" I was cut off bye Eddie screaming "WHAT YOU CAN'T QUIT wait why are you quiting" he calmed down a little and I just got up and went to my room I call my boss saying that I quit and he just said that it was good because he don't like gay people.

(I'm sorry its just all I can think of. I have no judgements for gay people cause I'm bisexual myself and have a few bi and gay friends)

I ended the call and sobbed cause me and my boss were great friends when I first joined and then James  came in to work there as well  (sorry if your names james) I didn't know I was loud till Eddie came storming in asking if I was OK I said nothing but just looked at him he knew I was gay and knew about my body. Eddie then came up to me and gave me a hug he was a bit taller than me maybe one or two inches but I didn't care he was so caring.

After a long time hugging me and Eddie went and got groceries because he was making tacos for Dinner tonight he's so good at cooking, I sat there having a conversation with Eddie then I heard the door knock I went and opened it to a surprise "Mully josh I thought you were coming down in two weeks" "well we thought we could surprise Eddie told us about the job incident I'm so sorry" I stood there staying strong trying not to cry I let the boys and offered them a drink they said they are fine then eddie came out with the tacos as I smelled them I ran to the table right away which made eddie giggle I smiled and blushed a little cause eddie was cute. We then sat at the table and ate our tacos.

Eddie pov

Me josh mully and juicy all sat down and started to eat our tacos I new mully and josh were coming down early cause I told them it was an emergency but there wasn't one. I told them about juicy over the phone and they wanted to be down early to support him I could've done it on my own but I don't care they're good friends.

We sat there in silence eating then I was done and said "so what you wanna do then" And as I said that narrator let himself in "rude" I said as a joke then he took a step back and knocked on the door sarcastically the other three just laughed their asses off and narrator said "when did you two shits arrive" He sat down on the couch followed by mully and josh "about five minutes ago" Josh replied getting his phone out to check the time.

"Ok I'mma go rest in my bedroom see ya in a bit" Juicy said looking a bit sad, we all nodded and the boys looked at me I asked them what they're looking at and they all looked at each other saying "what's the deal with you and juicy" I looked at them and said "nothing he had to quit his job because his boss took the piss out of his sexuality and I'm trying to make him feel better" They all looked at me like there was something else I had to say which was true but I didn't want to tell them but then it just came out "OK and I love him better now" They all looked shocked and laughed.

A while passed and juicy came down Josh and mully quickly turned their heads to face me and I mouth the words 'shut up' they shooked their heads and ran to geage yelling I tried to catch them but the time I got there the boys already told him I turned around and geage grabbed my arm and stopped me "is it true" He whispered in my ear mully and josh walked out I tried to follow them but geage grabbed my arm tighter "you didn't answer my question" "Ok yeah it's true I just didn't know how to tell y-" I was cut of by juicy kissing me I melted into the kiss.

Juicy pov

I kissed eddie after he told me he loves me I was soo happy to hear it from him but mully and josh made it sound like 50 shades of grey but I wouldn't mind. We were kissing for a while till we heard a click it was mully and josh taking a photo and eddie yelled at them in Spanish saying "será mejor que borres eso o te golpearé el culo" (Translation:you better delete that or I'll beat you arses) I looked at him confused but chuckled a little.

Time skip

It was getting late and the boys went home me and Eddie decided to sleep with each other but the only thing was we weren't tired at all. I looked at Eddie and started kissing him I got ontop of him and we were making out, it escalated quickly because we both had both of our clothes off and he was on top of me getting ready to put his cock in my pussy (I'm physically crying I dunno why help and btw my sister helps write smut so I understand if it's a little bad she doesn't know how to write stories much any way back to the story) he started to rub my clit and it felt good.

A/n ooookayyyyy that's it for this part I normally don't do parts but I thought why not give it a go. Part 2 coming out soon there will be dirty smut in it so I won't be writing it my sister will the reason is cause she love to write stuff like these I know weird but I like reading them so we're weird sisters combined but anyway hope you enjoyed and have a good day/night/evening bye bye.