juicyxmully

A/n sorry I haven't posted a one shot in a long time I had things going on and I didn't know what to write for this so enjoy.

Juicy pov

As I finished recording with mully I took my headset off and sighed I dunno why but hearing mullys voice just made me have shivers down my spine. I got up and went to take a shower as soon as my phone rang I looked to see who it was, and it was.... Mully my heart started to beat as I picked up the phone m-mully, j-juicy

M- hey dude wassup

   Nm man just about to take a shower -J

M- oh ok I just called to see if I could come round later

  Oh yea see man come round anytime you wanna if I don't open let yourself in ok -J

M- ok dude see ya (this is seriously how me and my friends text sometimes)

Me and mully ended the call and I got some fresh clothes out and started the shower and got in it was nice to feel the water drop my back and also hearing mullys voice on call. After a while I get out of the shower dry myself and get dressed I then hear a knock on my door as I dry my hair so I shouted "COME IN" Then I hear my door open and someone yell my name I then got out of the bathroom and ran down stairs and offered him a drink.

Mully POV

I was just sat on the sofa and juicy came down running he looked hot with damp hair he then offered me a drink so I said "just water thanks" He nodded and got a bottle of water out from the fridge and handed it to me "so what do you wanna do" He asked "I dunno mabey watch a movie" I suggested as we both sat on the sofa, he then put on a sad movie on and halfway through I sobbed and felt him hug me then kiss my head I then blushed and I couldn't hold it in so I get on his lap and whisper in his ear saying "I love juicy and always have" Then surprisingly he said that he loves me too I felt super happy and just kissed him he kissed me back and asked if I wanted to be his boyfriend and I said yes.

Juicy pov

As me and mully both told each other we love each other we started making out on the couch mully was on top of me and I was  underneath him he's a bit taller than me which he makes him a little bit heavy but I didn't care I love him and always will. We both then go upstairs cause we got a bit tired so we got dressed for bed and drifted of to sleep after saying love you to each other.

A/n hey guys sorry if it's a bit short I didn't know what to write and this was in my drafts for bout a week lol but anyways hope you enjoy have a good day/night/evening.

Plus I got grounded for a while