narrator x Eddie

Hey guys sorry for the lack of updating I have been busy with school stuff and completely forgot about this so enjoy.

Eddie pov

As the recording ended I got a call from narrator I felt butterflies in my stomach,

E-eddie, n-narrator

E- Hey dawg wassup

N- Hey I was just wondering if we could hang out later

E- yeah dawg sure

N-Ok cool I'll be there in 10

E-K see ya

N-Bye

~end of conversation~

After we hung the call I got up to get a quick shower and change into some different clothes that's when I heard a knock on my front door I opened it to see narrator standing there looking so handsome. I blush as I stand aside to let him in " You wanna drink dawg" I ask him as he sits down on the couch "just water please" He replied in his deep soothing voice it was everything I got to the kitchen to grab a glass and fill it up with water when I felt a pair of arms around my waist I turn around to see narrator he snuggled into me and I blushed hard he then looked up at me and smiled "you ok" I asked blushing hard hoping he never lets go "yeah everythings just right" He says hugging me tighter. I then felt him lift me up and put me down on the counter he then whispered in my ear in his narrator voice"will you be my boyfriend" I then blush and reply with a smile "i thought you'd never asked, of course I will" I then felt him kiss my neck and I moaned a little and feel my pants get tight but I think he noticed cause he started rubbing my cock.

Narrator POV

As I started to kiss Eddie's neck I heard him moan a little and I could tell his pants were getting tight so I started to rub my hands on his cock. We then started to make out and I carried him as he wrapped his legs around me. As we got upstairs I put Eddie down on the bed and took of our clothes and started leaving hickeys on his neck and got his sweet spot his moans were so hot and it turned me on.

-SMUT WARNING-

As I make my way up to Eddie's mouth and make out with him I stick my cock in his arse and started to slowly thrust in and out as Eddie moaned into the kiss it was hot. As I continued to thrust slowly I heard Eddie moan and say "faster daddy" So I went faster and harder I hear him moan loudly and that made me more horny so I went faster hitting his prostate "ahh daddy right there" Eddie said in so much pleasure. After a few minutes me and Eddie both came he came on our chest and I came inside him. I then lay down next to him panting and cuddling him, after that me and Eddie took a shower and washed each other as we talked about how we're going to tell mully, Josh and juicy about us being together we thought we might leave it for a while and tell them after a year or something but I love Eddie with all my heart.

The end, they told the boys and they were happy they got married and adopted a kid and lived happy ever after

Hey guys I know this might be bad but I'm trying I just don't think I'm a good writer but if you enjoy then I'm glad feel free to leave any ideas but anyways have a good day/night/evening