⚠eddie x juicy femboy part 2 ⚠

A/n hey here is a part two of eddiexjuicy femboy there will be dirty dirty smut in this so read if you want to or don't read if you don't want to I don't mind but anyway enjoy

Juicy pov

Me and eddie were making out for a while now and I got impatient so I pinned him to the bed and started to slowly make my way down his body till I got to his cock. I grabbed his hard cock and started to rub it then suck it. I heard him moan a little as I was going faster then he grabbed a bunch of my hair and started to push my head making me gag a little. A little while I stopped and whispered in his ear "please go inside me daddy" He nodded then flipped us over so he is on top of me and prepared to go in me as he did I winced a little cause if hurt at first then he let me get used to his size and started to thrust it was so good.

He started thrusting faster causing me to moan louder and at one point I nearly screamed his name but couldn't help myself so I just let out all my moans I've been keeping in. He noticed I was enjoying this so much so he started to rub my clit while going faster it was felt amazing. He stopped thrusting and went down to my pussy and started to lick my clit and stick his fingers in my hole. I couldn't help but moan and arch my back meaning I was having an orgasm (I'm screaming internally) after my orgasm eddie started to fuck me again but faster causing me to moan telling him to faster and harder he nodded looking at me like it was ok, I nodded because I wanted him to so bad cause his dick was good inside me.

Eddie pov

Juicy told me to go faster and harder I nodded but gave him a look of are you sure he nodded fast like he wanted so bad so I went faster and harder hiting his soft spot he moaned so loud the neighbors could hear but lucky enough they went on a holiday for two weeks (they're on a corner house) a few minutes later juicy came all  over my cock and I came deep inside him his moans when we finished were so sweet they were like music to my ears.

Then end

A/n hello sorry for the terrible smut I didn't know what to write pulse I was a little uncomfortable because my aunt came down and plus I slept most of the day that's why its a little late coming out but anyway hope you enjoy bye bye