Josh x Eddie

A/n Hey guys I know I haven't published in a long time but I've been busy with stuff, but this one's probably gonna be a good one I'm screaming internally right now writing this cause I live Eddie x Geage.

Josh pov

As the recording ended I took off my head set and hooked it on the hook and laid on my bed scrolling through twitter. I then got a message from Eddie asking if he could  ome round later I texted back saying that I was free and he could come round. The only good thing about Eddie coming round is so I can make a move I had a crush on him since the horror video of the fnaf world we recorded. As I was thinking on what to tell Eddie I heard a knock on my front door, I stand up and open the door "hey dawg" Eddie said as I moved to the side to let him in "hey man" I replied trying not to blush he sat on the couch and I closed the door and sat next to him "so what ya wanna do" he asked as I grabbed the TV remote  "we could watch a movie" I suggested "OK dawg what movie" "you choose" I said as I grabbed snacks soda and blankets "I know Annabelle" I looked at him and nodded my head. We then turned on the movie and snuggled up to each other.

Eddie's pov

As me and Josh snuggled up watching annabelle there was a jump scare and Josh hugged my arm very tight then I felt a dead weight on my arm I looked I Josh and he went to sleep I put my head on his and felt my eyes get heavy and I put my head on Josh's head and fell asleep to.

Time skip next morning

When I woke up Josh wasn't there I then walk into the kitchen to see Josh cooking eggs bacon and beans "oooo that looks yummy" I say as I sit down at the table "I does doesn't it" He replies with a smile. Once Josh was down cooking he placed a plate down in front of me and sat on the see at opposite me and we ate our breakfast. After we ate our breakfast I took our plates and started washing them when I felt two arms wrapped around my waist and a head snughled into my neck I turned to see Josh blushing like crazy I then blushed and whispered in his ear "I know you love me Josh and I love you to" He looked up and smiled, he then picked me and I wrapped my legs around him and kissed him hard on the mouth he kissed back and took me to the bedroom.

Josh's POV

I took Eddie up to the bed room and threw him on the bed. I took off my clothes and Eddie took his off as well as I put the tip of my dick inside Eddie he moaned softly making me more horny, I then thrusted into him more and he moaned wanting more. "Faster daddy" He said very loud and I obeyed and went faster. I then hit his prostate and he screamed in pleasure, a few minutes later he came ony chest and I came inside him. "Damn that was good dawg" He said as I pulled out "yeah" I replied going to take a shower to clean up.

Time skip two weeks

Me and Eddie were planning on telling the boys about us then we hear a knock on the door it was juicy mully narrator and reekid we let them in and told them about us they were all happy and reekid then screamed " NO FUCKING WAY DUDE" we all laughed at his reaction and ordered pizza and watched some movies. After a while I looked down to see juicy and narrator holding hands I shook Eddie and told him to look he then got a picture and posted it on Instagram we both then giggled a little and I felt my eyes get heavy then I drifted of to sleep.

Eddie's POV

Josh fell asleep with his head on my shoulder I looked at him and smiled he looks cute when he sleeps. The movie ended and everyone was asleep and I was the only one awake I looked through my phone and got a text from gabby .

G-gabby, E-eddie

G- please come back to me

E- I can't and I won't

G- why I thought you loved me

E- you cheated on me then dumped me plus I have a boyfriend

G- your gay

E- yeah so what

G- don't text me ever again

E- ok whatever

~end of chat~

After that conversation I put my phone down and let out a sigh of relief, I then felt my eyes get heavy and I put Josh's head on my lap and played with his and drifted of to sleep.

A/n hey guys this is the second one shot I might not post much cause of school stuff but I'll try but Josh and Eddie get married adopt twins and have a good life.
Thx for reading have a good day/night/evening