Thief Playing

You are in a buggy with Bacon at the south end of the beach. It seems like a calm day, not too many feel like swimming in the rib, it's easy for the two of you to keep an eye on it yourselves.

Y/N: And we'd basically just run around the village and ride around with my bikes, it was probably the best part of my childhood.
B: That's sounds great. My favorite part of my childhood was always coming down here to the beach, no doubt. Many of my friends were surfers too so that was like our equivalent to your bikes and village.
Y/N: That's so cool. You know, I- *you sopt a swimmer struggling* Bacon, do you see him too? *point forward*
B: Ah yeah, he's going under, I'm in you tell the tower.
Y/N: Yep.

He takes off his shirt and runs into the water eith the board in his hand.

Y/N: Rhino south to tower. Bacon just went in for a man going under in the rib.
K: Copy.

You put the radio back down and watch Bacon as he is doing his rescue. Every lifeguard in action is hot. A man comes up to you.

Man: Sorry, beautiful, would you mind looking out for my bag while I'm in the water?
Y/N: I'm sorry but we really can't waste our concentration on that. We're constantly moving around the beach too.
Man: I get that, thanks anyways. Have a good day.
Y/N: You too.

The man strides off again. Bacon comes back in with his patient who gives him a hug before leaving. Bacon comes back to the buggy with the board.

B: She refused to get on my board.
Y/N: Seriously?!
B: Yeah! She thought I was there to kidnap her or something, she didn't get that I was a lifeguard. She gave in when she noticed herself being pulled to New Zealand.
Y/N: Some tourists are seriously lost sometimes.
B: You say it.
K: Bondi central to south rhino. Here's a man in the tower he's had his wallet and phone stolen. Suspect is wearing black shorts, a grey shirt and conspicuously red thongs.
B: Copy, mate.

You think back to the man who came up to you earlier.

Y/N: Bacon, I think I already met our guy.
B: What? When?
Y/N: While you were out a guy came up asking if I could watch his bag, he wore those exact things.
B: Where'd he go?
Y/N: Towards north bondi.
B: Let's go.

Bacon starts the buggy and you guys head north. You look closely into the people on the beach. You get to the end of the sand at north bondi and want to turn around when you spot the man up on the walkway. You see Jake up there and call him over the radio.

Y/N: Y/N to Jake. The guy we've been looking for is just further in front of you. Red thongs.
J: I see him, on my way.
Y/N: We're coming up too.
J: Sweet.

You and Bacon leave the buggy and run up the stairs. You see Jake already talking to the man who seems quite calm. You and Bacon join the conversation.

Man: I really only have my stuff- Oh hey, beautiful, didn't think I'd see you again, don't think I mind it though.
Y/N: I'm sure you don't, but how about we stay professional here. Where's the stuff you've been taking off the beach?
Man: I haven't been taking anything, love, I'd be down to take your heart though.
J: Enough of that, mate, we don't believe you so-
Man: You just saw that I only have my wallet and phone with me, what else am I supposed to say?!

Bacon is leaning on the fence.

B: Mate, how about you explain to me why there's a phone beneath me in the kiddy pool.
Man: You didn't save it? How am I supposed to know?
B: Oh really, you know what I think? You threw them over there when you saw him come over to you.
Man: Why would I?! Stop accusi6me of shit! And get these damn cameras out of my face!
J: Calm, mate, calm.
Man: No, I don't don't need them all up in my space!
J: Alright, they'll stay back, they'll stay back.
B: Sorry, guys could you hand me that phone?
Kid: Lifeguard, lifeguard! Here's another one!

You hear water splashing and then Bacon leaning down to pick up two phones.

B: Thanks guys. So, you're telling me you have never seen these before?
Man: I haven't!
Y/N: How about I teach you to act, mate?
Man: Shut up you bitch, you told them it was me didn't you?
J: Watch your mouth, no one likes disrespectful assholes.
Man: Are you even allowed to talk to me like that?! Where's your boss? I want to talk to him!
J: I'm happy to take you to him later, now we are going to woek this out first, alright?
Y/N: Just admit it, save us all some time.
Man: I don't have anything to admit!

You step away while Jake and Bacon continue to argue with the man.

Y/N: *sigh* Y/N to bondi central. Do you have the person looking for their phone in sight?
K: Hold on...... Uh yeah, he's not far from the tower.
Y/N: Could you please get someone to to take him back to the tower, we'll come in with the thief.
K: On it.

You walk back to them.

Y/N: Let's take him up to the tower, one of the boys is getting the victim.
B: Alright.

Bacon and Jake grab him by the arms.

Man: What for?!
J: Mate, if you didn't do anything this shouldn't be a problem for you.
B: Right, if you're innocent you don't have anything to fear.
Man: You guys are wasting my time!
Y/N: All of this isn't necessarily fun for us either so welcome to the club.

You get to the tower.

Victim: Hello.
Y/N: Gday, is this your phone?
Victim: Yes! Oh god... What happened? It's wet, it's useless.
Y/N: Is this the man you saw?
Victim: Yes! Yes! That's him!

The man rolls his eyes defeated.

J: We're sorry about your phone, thank you for helping us identify him. Have a good one, mate.
Victim: Thanks, bye.

The man leaves the tower.

B: Not so innocent, mate, are we.
Man: Shut up.
B: Why the sudden growth of balls?
Man: I swear to god shut up or I'll punch you.
Y/N: Just get the police here.
K: On it.

The police came and took the guy with them.