Blue Bottle

It's the day of the blue bottle. The shoreline is covered with the venomous jellyfish but that won't stop anyone from entering the water. You are leaning on a buggy monitoring the beach at about 2nd ramp when you notice someone starting to struggle.

H: Yeah, Y/N go in, he isn't doing good.
Y/N: Copy.

You take of your shirt and grab the board. You are in the water fast but getting out of there won't be as easy. The man is struggling to follow your instructions of how to get on the board.

Y/N: No, no, the other way around! Face front!

He tries to turn aeound but falls of the board.

Y/N: It's alright, you're good, just stay calm, okay.

He gets back up again but again not correctly.

Y/N: Tummy on board, face forward!

He tries to turn around again but this time flips the entire board. You fall of and stay in the water until he grabs onto the bard again. In those seconds a blue bottle stings you. You're face cringes but you try to not make the overall situation more hectic. You get back on the board.

Y/N: I need you to face those rocks over there when you get on. Got it?

The man nods and finally gets on the way you need him too. You bring him in and he thanks you as you just try to get help for yourself. You put the board back, get in the buggy and drive to the tower with you face literally screaming 'pain'. Carefully to not make the pain worse you climb up the stairs. You get in the tower and Jake jumps up to come to you.

J: You alright?
Y/N: Blue bottle.
H: Ouu, where?
Y/N: Across my lower chest. Shit it stings.

A red trace starts to appear where the jellyfish got you and Jake takes a look at it.

You sit down on the longer. You start having breathing peoblems.

Y/N: Guys, I can't breathe properly. I- *deep breath* It feels like my lungs are shrinking.
H: Jake the mask, now.

Jake puts a prepared bag of ice next to you then puts the oxygen mask on your face.

J: This is gonna be cold now.
Y/N: Just do whatever needs to be done.

He carefully puts the bag of ice on your body. You hold onto him trying to bear the pain of the venom and the enormously cold ice.

J: Deep breaths, it'll all be okay.
Y/N: It's getting worse.
J: Breathing or pain?
Y/N: *struggling* Both.
J: Okay, just stay calm-
H: You stay calm too, mate. Breathe. We should head to the hot shower method, if it doesn't work we'll have to involve paramedics.
J: Let's go.

He takes you underneath your aem and stabilizes you on the way to the showers. You stand in the shower with a slightly bent down back. Jake puts on the shower and steaming water falls onto you.

J: Is it getting better?
Y/N: Not yet..
J: I'll radio Hop, we need an ambul-
Y/N: Wait. Just give it time. I'll be fine.
J: I know you're trying to be strong here but you can't keep saying that. Y/N you have breathing problems it's serious.
Y/N: The water is already helping, it's alright.
J: Now you're lying to me. I need you to be hone-
Y/N: I am! It really is helping. See *deep breath* almost not pain.
J: Certain?
Y/N: Yes.
J: Hundred percent?
Y/N: Yes! But now you're the one who needs help.
J: What?
Y/N: You're way too stressed. Come here and kiss me you fool.

He chuckles and kisses you underneath the water but then he backs away.

J: Holy shit that's boiling!
Y/N: Don't be dramatic.
J: Women really are creatures of hell.
Y/N: And you lot still love us so I'll take it as a compliment. Now come here distrme from that last bit of venom.

You make out a little in the shower before Hop calls to check on you amd you go back to the tower.