Hawk part two

I sit down fully on my knees as I look up at Ellie. He was still huffing and puffing, trying to recover from the orgasm he just endured. "That, was very astrous of you." He said smiling and closing his eyes.

I chuckle highly before grabbing the whiskey bottle and putting it back in the cabinet on my way to the kitchen. I could tell the alcohol was starting to wear off from how tired I suddenly became and the pounding growing in my head.

I gulp down a glass of tap water, why does tap water always taste dirty? Past the point. I put the cup up and walk back into the living room to see Ellie, gone? "Ellie?" I yelled walking around the living room "in here!" He yelled from his bedroom.

He had on a different set of clothes and had some sitting on the bed for me. "Here, you can sleep in this. All the clothes you left here are in the wash right now." I nodded, turning my body around and slipping into Ellie's medium shirt and shorts.

"Hey, y/n." "Yes?" I answered sweetly turning around and sitting on the bed. "Why do you still call me Ellie?" He asked looking down back still facing me. His normal mohawk was tussled down and his long, free hair framed his face rather nicely.

"Because that's your name?" I said as if it was obvious, he shook his head and smiled before walking over to the bed and laying his head on my lap looking up at me. "Well I know what. I mean, everyone calls me hawk now. Everyone except you. Why?"

The answer was common knowledge to me "well I'm not everyone. I'm your girlfriend. Besides I knew Ellie way before I knew the hawk. To me your always Ellie." He smiled up at me, the scar on his upper lip twitching as he did so.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" I threw my head back In laughter "I mean it wouldn't hurt to say it now, you know just in case." He got up from my lap and pushed my shoulders back signaling me to lay down. As I did he straddled me and leaned over me. Hovering just over my face "I." Kiss "love." Another "you." And another.

"I love you too, Ellie." He shifted to where he was laying on top of me, face nestle in my neck. I tangled my hand threw his hair and he peppered little kisses over my neck and ear.

Maybe not what you where expecting this chapter to be but I felt like we haven't had a really feel good/lovey dovey chapter sense father and son sooo yeah. I'm actually pretty proud of it. Thank you guys for all your input yesterday it's really appreciated!