My O.C. Page/Info (Part 7)- Draco's harem part 2

A/N: Okay so this is part two for the harem and as such I wish for you all to know again the characters below do not belong to me they are simply stand in's for physical description. So lets go.

___________________________________

So the next set of girls Draco met come from different universes cutesy of his Universe Tome. With all the tampering he did he found out he could hop into other worlds within the Omni-verse.

 With all the tampering he did he found out he could hop into other worlds within the Omni-verse

-Meru:

Bio: In his little quest on a parallel Earth he encountered Meru a demon possessing a teenage girl, as she tried and failed to seduce him. A bit annoyed by this he picked her up and asked her why the demon was in the girl as he threatened to exorcise her making her panic, as she thought he was a hellknight sent to bring her back. And thats when she told him she was out for vengeance and wanted to kill some priest for sealing her true form away, but she lacked the power to do so in her current form and needed sex from horny teens to charge her up begging him not to drag her back. Oddly enough Draco had a bucket list of stuff he hadn't done yet and killing a priest was on that list (of course it said evil but he'd settle for a normal priest as well) so he agreed to help her in return that she leave the humans body when this was all said and done. The two then traveled to the location where the priest was as they fought and killed him (believe it or not the priest was evil and trying to attain heaven or some shit by killing everyone on earth with gravity so it was a win win). In the end a full powered Meru decided to try to rule Earth but Draco kinda sorta played her as he trapped her in a box (yeah it was really that easy). After doing that as well as some sex stuff she joined him, only after she got a brand new body of her own curtesy of Draco. (The teen was brought back to her home as she thought everything was a dream)

Powers/Weapons-

Succubus lust: The basic powers of a succubus. She can make any man harder than diamonds and become slave to her lust with a blow of a kiss. Although its only for a short amount of time she mostly uses it to get out of doing certain tasks or if she's feeling lazy (which she is, often). This also gives her powers of illusion allowing her to disguise herself in the eyes of other creatures making her look however they wish to see her.

Fleshcraft: A trait that strays away from her succubus roots a tad (as her body can also physically shape shift. She mainly uses it for height or bust and hip size). Fleshcrafting allows Meru to manipulate both her flesh as well as any others flesh to become what she sees fit. She mostly uses it to form large bone or flesh claws. With the add on of a Dracan core she has stronger control over others and can easily burst an individuals heart just by thinking about it.

Demonic engineering: She learned to craft and build weaponry from living in hell. Claims if she went to school she'd have a degree in the craft and a masters. In her spare time she makes weapons and vehicles that usually have damned souls as batteries and can summon them by using her digital pocket dimension curtsey of her Dracan ability. Her most used weapon is a three bladed scythe that can fire its blades like a rifle.