My O.C. Page/Info (Part 6)- Draco's harem part 1

A/N: IMPORTANT!!! All of the characters below are not mine the artwork and oc's of the following; Averyshadydolphin, Riendonut, Ratherdevious, Chochi, Merunyaa, Kenkou Cross' MGE (Monster Girl Encyclopedia), Vanilaware's Dragon's Crown, Lollipopcorn, Jolly Jack, Walter Sache, Lag studio's Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion,  the creators of the original egyptian gods, the sword stock image from google, and H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos are all the respected creators. Give them yo money not me. Still read my book though. Thank you and don't sue me please.
____________________________________
So yeah Draco has a harem and we'll talk about each gal here with their general tidbits of info including powers and basic info on how they met the lad and what each girl can do so lets do this:

Harem:

Claudia:

Claudia:

Bio: Claudia is what you'd call a typical tomgirl with a pretty hotheaded behavior. Hailing from planet Wyraya 3 a dragon planet (no relation to Draco's creators race) the 26 year old lived a pretty interesting life getting odd jobs here and there, her family and friends were also great if not a bit obnoxious at times, but she had one singular issue. Claudia can't really stay in a relationship, yeah you read right apparently her persona rubs others the wrong way causing them to just break up with her. She seemed not to mind on the outside but it was tearing her up a bit on the inside. The day she met Draco she found he had been able to tolerate her rather jagged personality and asked if she could go with him. She didn't believe in fate but something told her she had to go with him, shit who knows maybe she was just bored. Draco accepted and took the girl with him transforming her into a Dracan beforehand.

Powers/Weapons-

Plasma breath/manipulation: Claudia had minimal control over her plasma breath till turning Dracan. Now she has a pretty strong control which allows her to use it through her body at will, though she primarily uses it for her weapon or for her fists and feet in a scuffle causing anyone she hits to get shocked.

Plasma Gauntlets: A pair of gloves that make every punch Claudia throws even more painful than the last. They are fueled by her plasma ability.

Plasma pistol: A small pistol that fires either stun rounds or live rounds. While a normal version of this gun has energy clips for ammunition Claudia's power allows her to generate a constant flow of plasma through the gun, meaning she can shoot the gun indefinitely.

Dracan core: Has the abilities of a Dracan. (When using her wings they take the shape of Dragon wings made out of plasma).

____________________________________